Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku

Before I start, this is a filler. A few years after Naruto kills Sai. Itachi is only 8 years old. Sasuke is a baby, so he won't remember anything. Itachi will though. enjoy...

Naruto Uchiha was sitting on his porch, over looking his empire that he fought so hard to protect. He smiled warmly.

He was the emperor of the now United Shinobi Nation. He had his lovely wife, Satsuki Uchiha, sitting next to him, breast feeding Sasuke. He wouldn't admit it, but he was jealous.

Itachi was currently eating breakfast in the kitchen behind the glass slide open doors behind the couple. Naruto gently squeezed her hand. She looked up at him and smiled at him.

He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips softly, smiling into the kiss as he did. He pulled back suddenly, when he felt an enormous presence fill the air. It was overflowing with chakra, making the air smell like a lightning jutsu. Sasuke had latched off the boob and started crying and Itachi had ran into his father's arms. They then someone speak.

"Send me your strongest fighter! If you don't, I'll destroy this planet!" A loud, mean voice yelled out. Naruto instantly looked at his wife, and seeing her nod, Kamuied towards the person, unknowingly taking Itachi with him...

In a desert valley

Naruto appeared from his Kamui and landed on his feet. However, his son was not so fortunate.

"Ouch!" Itachi yelled, as he hit the ground, landing on his butt. Naruto looked at Itachi in surprise.

"What are you doing here?!" He barked. Itachi cowered under his father's gaze.

"You, you brought me here." He whispered, obviously terrified. Naruto's eyes softened. He bent down and patted his son's shoulder.

"Sorry buddy, I'm just tense." He whispered before standing up straight and creating a shadow clone. "Stay behind the clone at all times." Itachi nodded.

Naruto watched as the pair ran off into the distance, but still close enough to see. Naruto then turned around and was face by a man in an orange gi.

He had a weird black symbol on it, and his hair was kinda weird looking, defying gravity in numerous ways. Naruto glared at his opponent.

"Can I help you?" He said sternly. The man shifted his gaze to Naruto.

"Yes. My names Goku. And I like to fight! Fight me, and if you win, I'll leave and never return. If you lose-" He was saying before he was cut off.

"I won't." Naruto said simply as he held up a hand sign, and all of his weighted seals and chakra restraints were gone, unleashing a massive amount of energy. Goku looked impressed.

"You have a lot of Ki. But you still can't beat me, I have 5 transformations, each one more powerful than the last, and I can tell you can't beat me in base form." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Congrats. I have two transformations. My name is Naruto Uchiha, Emperor of the United Shinobi Nation. I have no clue of this 'Ki' you speak of, but you're right, you do have more chakra than me, at least, for now."

Goku looked confused. "What's chakra?" Naruto rolled his eyes again.

"You're an idiot. I bet it's what you call 'Ki', from where ever you're from. But after you die, I'll send you back. Release all of your transformations now, and then I shall follow suit." Goku nodded.

He then began screaming, a golden aura surrounding him, his hair going straight up. "This, is super saiyan one. I can go three more versions of super saiyan, so I'll save us the trouble." He screamed again before his body was enveloped in blue. "This, is Super Saiyan Blue, which is to go farther than some Gods." He then screamed one more time, and his hair turned back to normal, but was positioned differently, his eyes were teal, but he looked utterly confident. "This, is what I like to call Ultra Instinct. My body reacts before my mind does, now tell me, what's your transformation."