Chapter 21: Choices

"Wake up bitch!" A loud voice yelled before Konan was drenched with very cold water. She woke up instantly and started shivering. She made out what seemed like a can hitting someone in the head and a "No cussing!", but she wasn't too sure. Her eyes opened and she went to move the air out of her eyes, but found her hands strapped to the chair. She looked around and saw a man with black hair nursing his head and a satisfied girl that also had black hair.

"Where am I?" She moaned out. She then saw the man in her face, a glare on his face that she guessed was directed at her.

"Well, after you guys betrayed me, failed to kill me, and got demolished, I knocked you out and tied you down so a bunch of me could have their way with you." Konan's eyes widened, suddenly scared about the chance of getting raped. Naruto then smirked. "But I'm lying about that last part. Trust me, I hate people who rape other people. Right before you decided to end me, which you failed by the way, I saved a woman and her children from being raped."

"It's you." She said with venom in her voice. Naruto gave her a mock gasp.

"Oh no. I don't think she likes me." He whined before his face turned serious. "But you don't have a choice to be 100 percent honest. Cause it's either, help me achieve peace, or die a horrible death. Which by the way, will be very, very brutal." Naruto said, his voice and face saying he was completely serious. Konan blew her blue hair out of her face, her amber eyes looking into Naruto's coal black.

"Fine. But that doesn't mean I have to like it." She was instantly unbounded. Naruto clapped his hands.

"Great. I didn't even to have set Satsuki-chan on you. She's been feisty lately." He then leaned in her ear, his eyes on Satsuki. "She's been staring at me like I'm a piece of meat." Konan rose an eyebrow before she realized something.

She wasn't wearing any clothes.

She instantly shrieked and tried to cover herself as best as she could. Naruto laughed.

"Finally noticed have ya? Oh well. You're clothes are over there by the way. Come out after you get dressed." He then walked up and opened the door. He looked back once more, his eyes trailing her body. "By the way, you're body is beautiful." He said, before shutting the door behind him, leaving a flushed red Konan.

Later

Konan walked into the room, her face still red from embarassement. She glared at Naruto from the corner of her eyes, earning a smirk from the powerful teen. She sat down at the table and noticed that a blonde was there too. Naruto saw her looking at Samui and started a conversation.

"Konan, this is Samui-chan, Samui-chan, this is Konan. She will be working with us for awhile. Konan, this is Satsuki-chan, she's my oldest...friend." He finished, glancing at Satsuki before taking out a piece of paper. "The Akatsuki is over. Finished. No one that was ever in it is alive right now besides you and I. As you saw, I personally dealt with it. But now, as usual, I will have to go somewhere to make up with a few people. I gave them unnecessary hate that they didn't deserve. I will see you all later." He said before he Kamuied away. Samui gave Konan a glare.

"You better back off, he's mine." Samui said before she was shoved away. Satsuki now stood where she was once standing.

"Please, I knew him since he was 6. I knew him even better when my family adopted him so ha." Satsuki said smugly, a smirk on her face.

"Doesn't that make him your brother?" Samui asked, an innocent smile on her face. Satsuki blushed madly.

"N-no. It's not the same!" She yelled before she ran off.

"Samui: 1, Satsuki: 2." She said, a pleased smirk on her face. Konan just sat there awkwardly, not completely understanding what she had witnessed.