Chapter 12: Revenge

Just a quick side note, Naruto is 18

Naruto was sitting in his chair at the Akatsuki base, planning out every detail of how and when he would take Danzo out of this world.

Zetsu appeared from the ground next to Naruto. Naruto looked up from his work and looked at Zetsu.

"Report?" He had Zetsu see what his precious Satsuki had been doing once a month for four years. He wanted to know what was going on with her.

"It seems that the inevitable is coming Naruto-sama. They are going to enact the CRA on your girlfriend." Naruto smacked the white half of Zetsu, who had been a friend to him and much less of a servant.

"She's not my girlfriend damnit." He muttered. He stood up and took off his mask. "Guess my plans for Danzo's death are coming sooner than planned. When is the meeting?" Zetsu smirked.

"In five minutes." He said. Now it was Naruto's turn to smirk. "Perfect." He whispered before he disappeared in a Kamui.

In Konoha

Satsuki Uchiha sat on the Uchiha Clan Head seat with a look of pure horror and disgust on her face as Danzo spoke about getting her several husband's to get the Uchiha clan up and running.

"I'm not going to be turned into a breeding ground Danzo!" She said as she slammed her hand on the table. Danzo could only smirk.

"You have no choice. You're the last Uchiha and we need their military power in the village. You will bare several children and that is that." He said. Minato looked at Satsuki with a sad smile on his face.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could say. Satsuki was about to argue more before a swirling vortex appeared in the middle of the room. A man around 6 feet appeared as the vortex went away.

"Hello...Konoha." The stranger said in a deep voice. He had black all over his face so no one could recognize him. Minato shot up before the stranger rose his hands.

"I mean no harm to you." He said as he turned to each of the council members before he looked at Danzo. "Well, most of you." He said as a smirk graced his lips. Danzo narrowed his eyes.

"Who are you boy?" He said with a sneer. Naruto glared at the old war hawk before he activated his EMS.

"Who are you calling a boy old man? Don't you dare think you're above me you coward!" He snarled. 5 ANBU appeared from their hiding places and all pointed their swords at the stranger.

"How do you have the Sharingan?" Minato asked, his eyes studying the boy in front of him. Naruto poked the tip of one of the swords pointing at him.

"Ah, so you recognized? I have the Sharingan because I was born with it of course. I activated when I was little." He said. He poked the sword again before one of the ANBU spoke.

"Poke my sword again and it'll be the last thing you touch when your alive." The stranger chuckled with amusement.

"Ah, that was good. You couldn't even touch me with that sword if I didn't want you to. Now put that up before I take it from you." None of the ANBU moved. The stranger sighed dramatically before he grabbed the blade of the sword and yanked it out of the ANBU's hands and using the hilt of said sword to crash one of the other ANBU's mask and knocking him out. He dodged a sword swipe before chopping the ANBU's neck, knocking her out.

Three more left.

He parried one of the swords with a kunai and grabbed them by the neck and using the body as a human shield.

Two more left.

He punched one of them so hard into the wall he made a huge dent in the concrete wall.

One more left.

The foolish ANBU charged at him while releasing a battle cry. The stranger rose a single eyebrow before he ducked under the man and kicked him in the balls, making every man in the room wince and cringe at the same time.

"That was a cowards shot." The man said as he collapsed. The stranger laughed.

"We're ninja. We use dirty tactics." The man nodded. "True." He spoke before he passed out. The stranger looked at the ANBU sword in his hand before swinging it in the air.

"This is a nice sword." He said before he threw the sword at Danzo and cut off his bandaged arm. Minato stood up.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He shouted. The stranger didn't acknowledge his question but chose to walk towards Danzo instead.

"I saw my mother's and my father's corpse on the ground in my own house. I saw my clan killed." The stranger said heatedly, tears flowing down his face behind his mask. "I saw my own brother die protecting me from your men!" He yelled. Everyone's eyes widened at the strangers words.

"You Danzo Shimura, are behind the my clans death. I watched your men slice down my brother!" Naruto unsheathed the sword on his back. "And you will pay!" Danzo jumped up and ran to the door only to be stopped by the boy.

He stabbed Danzo in the heart. "Let it be known, that I avenged his clan." Satsuki's eyes showed complete and utter shock. He then glared at Minato and the rest of the council.

"And there will be no CRA on Satsuki Uchiha." Koharu decided to speak up.

"Listen you brat, I don't know how you know all this stuff but you are to be out to death for the murder of Danzo." She smirked evilly. "And she will be under the CRA." Naruto narrowed his eyes. Lightning built up in his hands before he pointed it at the women.

"Chidori True Spear!" He yelled as the lightning shot out and pierced her heart. He then turned to Homura.

"Amaterasu." He whispered as black flames engulfed the elderly man. He then turned to Minato.

"If Satsuki Uchiha is enacted under the CRA," he smiled wickedly under his mask. "Konoha shall fall." He glanced at Satsuki before he disappeared in a Kamui.

Akatsuki Base

"Did you kill Danzo?" Zetsu asked. Naruto took off his mask with a smirk. "Indeed I did. The fool didn't even put up a fight like I thought he would. Then again, I did eliminate his chances of escape by Izanagi by cutting off his arm." He said as he rubbed his chin. He clapped his hands together.

"There's been a change in plans. Konan can go get Utakata by herself. She seems capable. I will go after the Hachibi. It's rumored he has full control of his tailed beast." He said with a smirk. "But as do I, so we shall see who will win."

And done. It feels kinda rushed to me but oh well. What did you guys think?

Til next time my lil demons!