I give up, lol

I don't feel like writing the alternate ending, but, I will sum it all up in one go! Ready, begin! 

Team 7 goes to the Chunin Exams, 1st and 2nd exams are all good, nothing abnormal happens since Orochimaru is a good guy. Then, the preliminaries where Naruto vs. Kiba happens all over again, completely kicking his ass into the next universe, while Satsuki wins her fight, and Sai surrenders to Menma under the order of Danzo, which Naruto and Satsuki don't know yet. Everything else is pretty much the same, Naruko fights an OC and wins of course, Sakura and Ino, and yatta yatta yatta, same results. 

Naruto and Satsuki begin going home, only for Naruto to be pulled aside by Kakashi, who offers training for the month til the 3rd Exam. Naruto declines and goes home only to find everyone is dead! Naruto goes to his house and sees the dead bodies of his parents, and Itachi, finishing off Satsuki with a blow with his sword in her stomach, killing her. In a rage, the Mangeykou Sharingan awakens within Naruto as well as two tails of the Kyuubi's chakra, but Itachi stops his rage with his own Mangeykou, putting Naruto in the Tsyukomi and watching his family dying over and over again. 

Naruto wakes up in the hospital and is greeted by...Orochimaru and Kakashi, who pity him to a great extent. Naruto then accepts their training and uses Shadow Clones to increase his strength, adopting an emotionless facade at the death of his family. Minato and Kushina try to comfort him and try to get him to live with them, but he refuses.

Skip to the 3rd Exam and Naruto kicks Neji's ass! Naruto then goes on to beat Menma in a rematch, without having to use his Sharingan or his Mokuton. Naruko is almost killed by Gaara, but Naruto stops Gaara out of no where, saying that Gaara was a disgrace to all of the jinchuuriki for losing his mind. 

The final match goes to Naruto, as he plunges a chidori in Gaara's shoulder. Gaara goes crazy and the sand village begins attacking the leaf! Naruto uses Susannoo to face Shukaku after Gaara goes to sleep and is almost killed, but then a mysterious figure in a orange mask with long black hair saves him, before trying to kill him themselves! Naruto uses Kamui and escapes the clutches of the weird masked man. 

Naruto realizes he is beginning to go blind, and swears not to abuse the Mangeykou. After the invasion, Naruto leaves on a 3 years training trip with Orochimaru, swearing to get stronger so he would be able to bring down Itachi and avenge his clan. 

3 Years Pass 

Naruto is back and stronger than ever, making him be able to go toe to toe against Orochimaru and Kakashi. Naruto then goes on a search for Itachi, and eventually meets him, before a battle goes on at The Valley of the End. It is at a stalemate, before Naruto uses his one last technique to defeat Itachi, Rasenshuriken. 

The blow is enough to defeat Itachi and put him at death's door. Itachi then gives Naruto his eyes and tells him the truth about the massacre before dying, but not before saying these last words: "There is one more Uchiha, kill him, and accomplish peace." Naruto then gets angry at the leaf for ordering the death of the Uchiha Clan, but his anger diminishes seeing as how it was Danzo's fault, who manipulated the council's decision with Shisui's stolen Sharingan. 

Naruto then faces Danzo, and ends up killing him, before he meets the same Mask Man, and the two face off. Naruto ends up defeating the masked man, but finds out it wasn't the same one all those years ago at the invasion. Naruto kills the masked man with Amaterasu and leaves the battlefield. 

Naruto then visits his family grave, and he sees Satsuki's ghost talking to him. She tells him to forgive his old family, and accept them. Naruto does what he is told and forgives his old family, but still refuses politely to live with them. The village is then under attack by the masked man, the one all those years ago! 

The village ends up being destroyed, killing many people as Naruto and the Masked Man duke it out, before they realize that they are equals in power. Naruto does a quick Giant Rasengan, and destroys the masked man's mask, only to reveal....

Satsuki Uchiha in all her glory. Satsuki then begins to tell Naruto how she was always jealous of him, and how he was the favorite from everyone, and that he was the intruder on her own life. Naruto's rinnegan awakens in a rage and the two begin fighting again. 

Satsuki then reveals that she was trained by Madara Uchiha, and that she hates Naruto. These words broke the boy before he says these words: "It may be too late to save you, but I won't stop trying!" And like that, he uses the Rinnegan's powers to push her away before they still keep duking it out, neither one giving up as they fight. 

Finally, Satsuki makes a single chidori, having copied it from Kakashi a long time ago. Naruto then makes a Rasengan before the two charge each other, putting all of the chakra into their attacks as they collide. 

Naruto and Satsuki are laying down next to each other, each one has an arm missing. Satsuki and Naruto forgive each other, but then, Minato wants to execute Satsuki. Even with his missing arm, Naruto unleashes mokuton, using the Kyuubi's chakra to help and he and Satsuki make their escape, leaving the old village behind forever. 

Skip 10 Years

Naruto and Satsuki have kids, they live in peace, yatta yatta yatta, the end. 

I got lazy, lol. Pardon the bad grammar I guess. I just feel like I should focus on the upcoming fanfiction i'll be doing, along with my other original books ya know? So anyways, 

THE LAST, AND FINAL FUCKING GOODBYE OF THIS BOOK! 

JAROD-SAMA, AKA GOD, IS OUT, PEACE!