Chapter 2: "I'm aN eScAPeE"

Im sitting on a rock, slowly and ever so silently hiding behind bushes. The night was silent,.. is what i want to say..but..

“DID YOU FIND HER YET?!”

“NO, NOT YET, YOU?”

Man, they're persistent. Maybe i should try talking to them and having them help me instead? I mean they're just get paid for this, If i pay them a bigger amount they might switch to my side!

 Quickly I opened my small adiddas purple bag.

"Crap"

Desperately, i shoved all the stuff outside, flipped my bag upside down and still its not here.

"damn it, i left my wallet."

Should i go back and retrieve it? I mean its not like I'll survive without money. Then again, the chances of coming back here without getting caught is even slimmer.

I was just about to head for the gates when somebody greeted me...suprisingly.

“Lily!"

I jumped and was equally surprised to see Sasha, my most wonderful and caring PB a.k.a. Personal Bodyguard running towards me.

“Here’s your wallet honey, there's a couple of thousands there so go shop while youre outside. I also booked you to XXX hotel for the night."she smiled "Dont get wild on me honey okay? And dont turn off your phone, I'll contact you when you can come back. do you need any more help?"

I must have looked really pale and worried despite Sasha's mood because she didnt even bother waiting for my reply. "Hey, you've done this before remember? It's all just a game. Eventually you're mom will freak out and ask you to come back!"

I smiled in return, but even Sasha doesnt know it. Nobody does.

My mom's even serious this time, the interviews before were all arranged just because they were mom's friends and just to get a talk going about me getting married in the socialite circle. But the last one before this, was a real legit marriage proposal. Apparently mom got really angry about me skipping that one because my dad lost one big contract because of it.

This one right now if im not mistaken is suppose to make up for that mistake.

"Yeah it's all just a game"

but the words, rather than saying them to Sasha sounded like im just convincing myself.

“Thank you Sasha, couldn’t have done it without you.” I said with a hug

---End of 2nd Party---