Chapter 20 : "Repunzel"

I ran down the huge circular stairs that seems to be taking forever. Akimi, Marella and the others are all shouting and calling my name. I ignored them and kept on running until I tripped.

        Sebastian caught me saying “Are you alright? What happened?”

        “Ciel... CIEL’S AN IDIOT!! AN IDIOT!! It was a HUGE mistake trusting him!! I HATE HIM!! Tell him that he’ll never see me again!”

        I tried to stand up and run but Sebastian’s gripped was really hard. “What do you mean?? Hey, what happened? You can’t just quit!”

        “she didn’t” says Akimi, “She didn’t quit. She was fired.”

        “What? Fired? It can’t be, who fired him? Carol?”

        Akimi was about to say yes, but I interrupted her.

 “Ciel” I said

        Sebastian’s face went from anger to confusion the back to anger. I took this chance to run away and out of the mansion.

        It was 8pm in the evening.

I ran and ran and ran and ran... I reached a playground and sat by a swing. A couple of minutes later it started to rain. It was so lonely. I didn’t know what to do...

        “Stupid JB dude...” I say with tears starting to fall. “You didn’t have to shout like that...”

        After another few minutes, my eyes are beginning to swell... I kept thinking why, Why did he have to say that? That I was born just to become the heiress. That’s not true right? I mean, I know mom and dad needed a heir, but... for me just to be born in order to succeed them... This is unfair! I mean, if they needed a heir, then why choose a girl? They could just bear another child and have a boy... I don’t understand.”

        “Young Lady”

        I was so busy wondering that I didn’t hear them approach.

        I turned and it’s... my bodyguards. Mom’s UNDERLINGS.

        “Young Lady, you have to forgive us but these are your mom’s orders.”

       They took me away. I arrived home 15 minutes later and found mom welcoming me.

        “Dear, where the hell have you been??” She asked while gripping my shoulders and shaking it.

        I didn’t reply, I wasn’t in the mood.

        “Do you know how worried I was?”

        “Stop it.”