Chapter 23 : "ThiS iS nOt hApPeNing"

Ira called her dad on the phone and asked for a car to pick us up. Almost immediately, 2 black Mercedes arrived in front of us. Some men in black suit and black sunglasses opened the door of the first car and signaled us in.

“Ira, what’s the car at the back for?” I asked as we began to move.

She looked behind then said “Oh, that. That’s the car for the bodyguards.”

Wow! She has a lot of bodyguards. There are 2 on our car and 4 on the other. She‘s rich. Me, on the other hand only has Sasha... Well if you think about it, Sasha versus these guys... Sasha would definitely win... I imagined a boxing rink where Sasha is kicking their butts... Yup! That’s definitely what’ll happen, there’s no way these guys can beat Sasha.

“Come to think of it... I didn’t get your name, did I?” She said looking up from her pressed powder mirror.

“It’s Lily”

“I see. Well Lily, we’re almost here.” She closed her make-up kit then sat bolt straight waiting for the door to be opened.

“Welcome back my lady” says a black man in a black suit and black sunglasses. The black dude smiled and I saw the most whitest teeth ever. It’s kinda blinding mind you that.

“Hello Conrad” She stepped out of the car then I followed. “I brought a guest, treat her nicely”

“Of course my lady” answer the black guy

The black guy scanned me head to toe...Which is not just super but MEGA rude. Ira, as if sensing my uneasiness said “Don’t mind him, he’s born weird and autistic”

I looked at the building in front of us for the first time and all I could say is WOW! According to the black guy from earlier, Ira’s dad owns the whole 8000 square meter land I’m standing now. The building right in front of me is 100 floors high! The whole thing from level 80 and above is Ira and her parent’s house. Below those floors are where there apprentices live and their offices.

“Your father has apprentices?”

She slowly answered “Yes... But don’t mind them come with me!” She pulled me on their express elevator and we went to the 99th floor which is her own personal room. Inside was a king size bed with black mattress, a huge walk-in closet, huge bathroom, huge flat screen TV, 2 sets of sofa, a small library and her own mini kitchen, not to mention a personal gym! This is soo~ cool! Ira also said nobody is allowed to go in here unless she says so, amazing right? She gets her own privacy! On the other hand, no matter how big my room is, maids and mom’s bodyguard all still follow me. Bummer.

She jumped to her bed “You can sleep beside me here!” She said while patting the space beside her.

“Thanks”

“No prob!” She said while opening her laptop “I ordered pizza so let’s eat and have fun tonight!”

We ate and told each other stories of childhood and elementary crushes. It was so much fun, I feel like I went back to being a kid. It was night time when I suddenly remembered about the wedding, I wonder what happened to it.