Chapter 13: "tRoUbLe"

“You are not my fiancé.”

        JB dude’s sudden comment surprised me.

        “What do you mean no!?” Jenny complained

        My heart felt a whole lot lighter. why am I so affected?

        “You’re not my fiancé just girlfriend.”

       ugh, its heavy again. Am I sick?! What if I have cancer? I don’t want to die yet!

        “Aries, let’s go. There’s someone I want you to meet.”

        I followed JB dude and he led me to a group of old men, which I believe are corrupted officials of xxx country. Jenny’s still screaming at the back by the way, shouting why, why, why, why.

        “These are politicians, I need you to do something for me...” He whispered while we head there. At some point I’m feeling pretty proud, after all JB dude’s attention is on me, not Jenny.

        After he gave me his instructions he left and headed to some friends. Great! He left all the work to me, best boss ever!

        “Hi! My name is Aries, can I ask you something?” I told the old man

        “What’s wrong dear?” he turned to me.

        I flinched. I know him. His dad’s enemy, he tried to fool dad into losing 5,000,000 dollars!

        “What do you want?” he ask again, a bit annoyed this time.

        “Raspberry Cake with red wine in a black forest”

       I have no idea, just following orders!

        “You’re...”

        What? I’m what?

        “Come with me”

        I don’t know his reasons but I followed anyway, JB dude did tell me to follow his lead.

        We arrived at the parking lot, there were 3 guys in black suit and black sunglasses, much like the MAFIA waiting there.

        He said something in ancient language and I just answered “Oui, s'il vous plait”

        Don’t ask me what that means.

        “Here it is” he handed me a big briefcase.

        “All the necessary product are in there, money and cake”

        How can cake fit in a suitcase? Won’t it be squished?

        “ah...”

        What do I do now?? JB dude didn’t give me any instruction after.

        I took the briefcase and stared at it not knowing what to do next.

        “15, Antico Borgo di Tabiano.”

        What? Aunty co board a what??

        “uh...Excuse me, Can you repeat that?”

        His eyes widen. He screamed some ancient word that I can’t understand. Then those 3 black dudes charged me.

        I screamed!

        “ARIES!!”

        JB dude and 4 other men, one of them is Sebastian (he’s still HANDSOME!) ran and saved me.

        Everything happened so fast I didn’t know what to do, Jenny came and took me from JB dude, she was saying something like “I figured as much.” Bodyguards all came charging from different directions and seize the old man and his underlings. Me? I stared at JB dude the entire time, he was ordering some men and they all seemed so busy.

      someone better explain this to me soon.

  ---End of 13th Party---