Chapter 18: "tHe trUtH"

“I found that phone the day after I met you. At first, you were suspicious, and you have that expensive phone and... a person named Sasha also kept on calling you asking how your job is going.. so I thought you are some sort of spy sent by another company...”

        I am SHOCKED!! Spy?? Me?? I’m surprised someone can even assume I am a spy seeing my clumsiness.

        Sasha probabaly meant how my job as a maid is going... JB dude probably thought about some spy job... He's weird, does spy even exist in this era?? I think they call it detective.

“I thought about investigating you a bit so I made you as my personal maid.” He then added “But you were so clumsy and careless that a spy is just impossible.”

I spoke too soon *sigh

He turned to me then stared at the window.

“You know... It seems that William knows a lot about you...”

He looked at me again, this time with sad eyes.

“It’s nothing” he said then stared at the window again.

I upset him, Great! He must have lost my trust now... If not a spy, then maybe a... traitor??

        *sigh, What do I do??

        I got home at around dawn, 1 in the morning I think...

         Nadine came and greeted me, when she saw me, she suddenly asked why I look like trash...

        I told her everything that happened tonight, she stayed silent and listened all through-out.

        She made a weird face

        “Is that what’s stressing you out?? Him knowing??” He rolled her eyes then said... “Honey, you’ve known Sir Ciel for a while now right?? You for one should know that he’s not the kind of person who will spread your secret.”

        “Yeah, but... I can’t just tell him... Nanny Rose will get mad...”

        She raised her eyebrow..  “You’re scared of your nanny??”

        Now I feel embarrassed.

        “She won’t eat you, and you’re 20!! Make your own decision!!”

“but...”

“No buts... If you won’t tell him, I will.”

WHAT??

“No! I’ll do it.”

“Good” She said that and marched off.

I’ll tell him tomorrow, for now, sleep.

...

Knock! Knock!

“Sir? Can I ask for your time?” I asked shyly...

YES, shyly...for the first time shyly, now don’t give me weird looks.

“What is it?” he said, still reading the newspaper.

“About the...”

STOP BEING SHY LILY!!!

I stood straight then said with a much stronger voice “I’M SORRY FOR LYING!”

He flinched then looked at me surprised.

“My name is not Aries... It’s Lily.”

             ---End of 18th Party---