Chapter 17: "dISpUtEs and sUsPiCiOnS"

I looked at the mirror and saw a girl living a life of lies.

        This isn’t me. My name is not Aries, I’m not born on July 24 2000 and I definitely don’t have make-up phobia.

        Should I tell him? Should I? Nanny Rose will surely get mad.

I imagined nanny Rose shouting at me.

        “Forget it” I said placing the thought aside. Solve it later Lily, for now fix yourself up.

        I looked and saw my reflection. “I look horrible” was all that came out of my mouth.

        Now that I consider it, I don’t really know how to put make-up on. Back at the mansion, Chenelle, my make-up artist used to fix me up every day. The blush on my right cheek is slightly redder. My mascara is too thick, my hair’s a mess.

        I really can’t do anything alone, can I?

        I tried my best to fix myself up, after about 20 mins, I got out of the bathroom satisfied with my new look. I decided to let my hair down, I removed the blush on my cheek and went with a natural look.

        When I got back, I bumped into William, great! Just who I want to see.

        “You are Lily, right?” He asked with a huge smile.

        He’s soooooo~ annoying!

        “Yes! I’m Lily!” I admitted angrily. “Now that you know can you please not block my way??”

I went to the other side but he just blocked me again.

        “Just what is it that you want??”

        “You”

        “I have no time for this!” I said pushing my way through.

        “Why did you run away?” He said with a stronger voice that made me flinched.

        I stared at him. So he knew? Did mom tell him?

        “Because I don’t want to marry guys like you.” I said angrily.

        “So you know me? If I’m not mistaken, this is the first time we actually talk”

        I have to admit he’s right. I only saw pictures of him, I don’t really know much about his personality....EXCEPT THAT HE’S A PLAYER!

        “Rumors said that you were a player.”

        He raised his eyebrows then said, “Just because you heard a rumor doesn’t mean it’s true.”

        “AAAH!! I DON’T CARE!! All rich guys like you are PLAYERS!”

        “What’s your basis of saying that?” he paused then said “experience?”

        I flinched.

        “Move it.”

        “what?”

        “I SAID MOVE IT!!”

        He considered me for a while and I stared at him, “sorry” he said.

 “Whatever your reason for running away is, I just want to let you know that they’re some who was looking forward to meeting you.” He then added.

        Looking forward to meeting me? Of course, that’s true. My daddy is DANNY RAIN!! There are at least a hundred of guys who wants to be married in our family for pride and money!

        I went to my seat angrily, good thing JB dude was concentrated on watching so he didn’t noticed.

        As I watch the movie, I begin to calm down a bit. Seriously, why did he have to say it that way? He made it sound like I was a villain.

Speaking of which, you must be interested in the movie, right? Here’s a short definition about it.

 The movie is about the heroine “Misa”, who is the student body president of their school and at the same time secretly works as a maid to support her family. “Usui” played by an actor named Frederick, found out Misa’s secret and kept teasing her since then.

I thought about my situation and wondered... What if from the start JB dude found out my secret, would he keep it like what Usui did? Would the both of us become lovers?

        I set the thought aside, It’s just a movie, Lily. A movie. Movie’s are exaggerated, they’re never true.

        The whole celebration ended at around midnight. On our way back JB dude asked me some questions.

       “Aries... I’ve known you for only about 2 weeks...” He said facing me... and staring... or looking intently?

        “And all I can manage to say about you is... Your... suspicious... crazy... fun... mysterious... and... I don’t know if you mean good or bad... but... I want to ask you if I can believe that everything that happen between us this 2 weeks are true.”

        Oh no... I think I’m crying... OF COURSE they are true!!!

        “I actually didn’t tell you this before but...” He pulled something out from his pocket that somehow looks like....

MY PHONE!!!

        ---End of 17th Party---