Chapter 8: "Ciel"

JB dude turns out to be 4 seconds younger than madame Carol, I didn’t noticed that at first because madame and Ciel looks like they’re 10 years apart. Yes, that’s how old I thought madame is, keep it a secret or I’ll lose my job.

 He’s also supposed to be some business prodigy and a legend in the business world, there’s also plenty of entertainment company hiring him for his looks, which I have to admit is handsome.

Lily quit it! You don’t care! Yes, you don’t!! Don’t mind him, you’ll probably never see him again anyway. His’ on top of a ladder...You’re below here...

...

Wait, what do I mean below here?? I’m on top of the ladder too. I’m the daughter of Danny Rain!! I own RAIN industry!! That’s probably bigger than whatever company that JB dude is managing. Yup, I’m definitely taller. Except right now I’m holding a mop.. sigh!

“YOU, YOU there" I turned and there he was pointing at me with his fore finger. "fetch me some drinks”

Who the hell thinks he’s so high that he can command me?? I’m Lily Rain!

I turned and saw JB dude, Ah, crap! I forgot I’m still Aries.. and..oh no! I haven’t talked to him since that incident yesterday. And I’m...

“Well?? Fetch me some drinks!”

Okay! Any forms of guiltiness is unnecessary!

“I’ll deliver it shortly” I answered politely.

He walked away.

That’s it?? No thank you??

...

Knock! Knock!

“come in!” answers JB dude.

“I brought your drink. I didn’t know what you would like so I prepared orange, pineapple, watermelon, four season, dalandan...”

“just plain water please.”

Do you know how long I prepared these drinks!? For you?!

“very well. I also have water.” HAH! Take that! I’m prepared.

“put it down.”

I put down the glass and was about to leave when he spoke.

“Sorry, About yesterday, I was rude.”

Hah! You bet you are!

“none taken sir hamphire”

“your name?”

“huh?”  

“I ask for your name.”

“Lil..Ah. no, I mean...Aries, its Aries.”

“Aries.. I see, thank you.”

That...took me by surprise I never knew he can say sorry, or even thank you. He’s got a cute side after all.

“what’s wrong?”

Crap! I think I’m smiling..

“It’s nothing, I just..never thought you’d say thank you.”

“Is that wrong? I take it back then.”

“No!” I nearly screamed. “Just surprised, You’re very welcome Sir Hamphire”

“Ciel”

“ah?”

“I prefer to be called Ciel.”

“I see, sir Ciel is it then.” I bowed “I’ll be taking my leave.”

He didn’t utter a word. My views on him have completely changed. He’s probably not some jerk after all.

---End of 8th Party---