Chapter 21: "CrAzInEsS"

“Hey, I heard you got caught.”

        I made an attempt to slam the door in his face but he stopped it with his bare hands.

        “Look, can’t you just wait until tomorrow?” I asked annoyed. Seriously, we’re getting married! Why can’t he just let me be for one more day??  

        He raised his eyebrows at me and then said “I was going to give you good news but if you’re going to be like that, then fine.”

       I rolled my eyes.

       “puh-lease. I bet a million bucks that your good news is something like, your wedding dress is finish or the the venue for the wedding became...

        “Cooperate with me to cancel the wedding!”

        Cancel the what? Wedding?

        “Did I hear you correctly?”

        “... Yes.” He moved closer then added “You’re not the only one who has someone you like, I got a lover too you know.”

        “... wait! You got a lover?? You’re not marrying me?? I thought you liked me!”

        He raised his eyebrows “What? you want me to marry you?”

        “NO! Of course not!! I mean... when we were at the party, you said you were looking forward to meeting me, so I thought you liked me...”

        This is soooooo EMBARASSING!!

        He laughed. WHY ARE U LAUGHING!! Damn it!! This is so embarrassing!

        “I said there were SOME who was looking forward to meeting you.” He paused to catch some breath from laughing “I didn’t said I was looking forward to meeting you.” He snickered.

        Ugh!! Stupid creep!!

        “You... YOU FOOLED ME!!”

        “I didn’t. But... just now you look cute” He smiled then said “Maybe I’ll consider marrying you”

        “NO! NO! NO! You won’t!” I glared at him, then went back to business

        *sigh* “What’s your plan?” I asked thinking he must have come here with a plan... I mean... He is supposed to be supeeer intelligent!! Being the son of a politician and all.

        “none.”

        None? This IDIOT!! What the hell did he come here for??

        “NONE?? WHY are you here then??”

        “To tell you that I’m on your side!” He gave a BIG smile.

        I want to SMACK him!!

        “My side?! What’s the point of that if you can’t even think of a plan??!!”

        “Woah~ chill dude. All we have to do is bust the party right?”

        Inhale...exhale...Inhale...exhale...

        “William... Do you think that you can just easily bust a party?” I said slowly and surely. “My mom sent a hundred bodyguards just to get me to go to an interview... how MANY do you think she’ll send when it comes to the wedding?”

        He thought carefully then said...”A million?”

        “Yes... A million...now, do you think you can still fight it all by yourself?”

        “no...of course not! I’m bringing my girlfriend along.”

        I want to PUNCH THIS GUY!! She wants to put his beloved girlfriend in the middle of the arena!!? STUPID!!

        “I give up! Do whatever you want!”

        He stayed silent for a while...

        “Lily, I’m willing to do anything to stop this wedding.” He said now serious. “I promised her that we’ll be together and I will keep that.”

        I went straight to bed and heard William leaving. That guy is just plain WEIRD. I wonder who his girlfriend is...Probably some weirdo too.

        I dozed off, by the time I woke up it’s 7 in the morning.

        “Today’s the day! But first, I’m Hungry. Hey Gizyl, do you have any food?”

        Of course Winnie the pooh didn’t answer back. I’m going insane!

        “Alright! Time to make some trouble!” I shouted with new motivation.

I got out of bed and head for the shower.

I dressed in a pink trapeze top and slim jeans. I put on my black puma and grabbed my bolero jacket then headed for the door.

I banged and banged it.

“Let me out!!”

The guard opened the door “I’m sorry my lady, but I’m not allowed to...”

I kicked him where it hurt and ran downstairs. And a lot of them followed and started chasing me.

I can’t believe I acted so stupid and just ran without a plan... I must’ve been influence by William.

“Lily!!”

I turned to look back and saw Sasha beating the guys to pulps! Go Sasha!

“Sasha! I gave you another chance and this is how you do it?”

I looked up and saw my mother running down from the balcony.

“Mom!” I shouted “Guess what? William visited me this morning!”

She looks surprised then said “Are you finally going to marry him now? I told you my choice was right!”

“WRONG! Me and William are going to break this thing! I don’t care what you do, tie me up or shot me tranquilizer I don’t care! Me and William are NOT getting married!”

With that, I ran out of the house.

---End of 21th Party---