Chapter 25 : "hEcTiC weDdInG"

ARGH!! What do I care? Why is my head full of JB dude this and JB dude that?!?! TODAY’S THE WEDDING!! CONCENTRATE LILY!!

        The weather is nice today, perfect for the outdoor wedding. Today, I’m marrying William Hoftner. After this ceremony, my name will become Lily Rain-Hoftner... not bad~ ugh!! What am I doing??

        I wonder what William is doing? Is he going to follow his parents and marry me?? Somehow I’m half wishing that he would choose his girlfriend instead of the country. I’m so bad.

        I woke up at 6 in the morning, the ceremony starts at 10 sharp so I have to get ready early. Sasha helped me in my gown. Chenelle helped me in my hair and make-up. 15 minutes before 9 we head to the RAIN industry’s outdoor garden that’s been newly constructed just for my wedding, they named it Lily’s garden. When we arrived, I saw reporters everywhere I was immediately sent to the back room saying I was not allowed to see the place until the actual ceremony.

        “Lily? Are you okay?” says Sasha coming in

        I smiled at her.

        “This is it honey, you’re getting married. Are you sure about this?” She asked gently, even though she seems calm, I for one knows that if I said I don’t want to get married, Sasha would take me away. She understood me best.

        I stayed silent. But I guess my eyes gave away everything.

        “I know you’re scared. All brides do, especially before their wedding.” She hold my hand “I’ll always be here, even if you’re married I’ll ask sir Danny if I can go with you.”

        “Thanks Sasha” I smiled and we hugged each other.

        Charlene knocked on my door and told me it was time. I got up and saw the flower girls, who are dressed in yellow and blue, and ring bearers one by one moved to the aisle. To tell you the truth, my flower girls, ring bearers, Bride’s maid and best man are all people I don’t know. Most of them were sons and daughters of mom’s friends and clients. Seriously, it looks more like mom’s wedding than mine. Even the color! I’m not even the one who chose it! I remembered when I was a child I always say I want my wedding color to be violet and silver. If not that then pink and black. Not a boring color like blue and yellow!

        “Lily?”

        I snapped back to reality. Forget it. You’re doing this for dad, that’s all there is to it. Forget about it... Dreams, goals... Everything forget about them!! From now on, you live for the sake of the company, that’s right! For the sake of the company...that’s what JB dude thought me.

        The very name of him made me cry, Sasha, who was about to open the door closed it again. She ran to me.

        “Lily?! Are you okay? Do you want to back out after all?” She sound so worried I feel kinda guilty for crying. “Me and Charlene will back you up, so don’t hesitate to say you quit!”