Chapter 4: "NeW LiLy"

We rode a train going someplace..don’t ask me where..i have no idea.

"So lily, have any recent boyfriends? How's love life?" She asked wiggling her kind eyebrows

"Haha! non nanny non!" I joked imitating those italian accent.

"Hmmm. there has to be a reason on you running away on those interviews." she pointed putiing her hand below her chin "A boy perhaps? maybe not a boyfriend but someone you fancy?"

Gosh, she's old but quite a hippie.

"HAHA! stop that! my heart is open okay?" I answered "I believe in prince charmings so he's just out there somewhere."

"If there's none then why escape the interview? The boy might be the one."

I gasped in mocked horror, "nanny!! have you seen William Hofter's face? He's all around youtube! and mygawd he's 30 years old!"

Nanny laughed "age is just a number!" she said imitating those TV commercials.

then the train stopped and we got down.

I scooted down the hallways, now deserted of people. And asked where we are headed.

"Well, since Sasha told me to look after you and lay low. I cant bring you to hotels now, seems your mother blocked that one Sasha booked in."

Crap.

"Well, as for now i signed you up as a house maid! Now, your parents will never know!"

"huh? House maid? what do you mean?"

She patted my head "You cant afford to be choosy okay? Its the place im working in now. Dont worry the masters are good people."

Nanny's voice didnt even reach to me very well.

I mean

Oh gawd i have to work. The thought never came to me. Since daddy used to pamper me so much, i always thought i'd just be an office girl in a posh office that reads magazines. I mean if I inherit all those business i wouldnt need to work as hard right? Plus if I get married my hubby will do all that.

Aw man. Well, its a good experience anyway.

I hope.

"Lily the place is a mansion, dont worry! plus there's all different kinds of people there, you'll make plenty of friends!"

"Just one reminder though Lily, you have to act like them okay? Think of this as a stage and you have a new role. Dont go act all poshy on me lily, i wont help you."

We arrived at the front gate where there's two other gardeners waiting for us.

"Madam Rose! We kept the gates open like you told us!"

No wait, they're gate keepers not gardeners.

So from now, im a maid huh. buh bye make-up, shopping, poshy life...

"Oh well better than going home i guess."

 ---End of 4th Party---