Chapter 27 : "fInALe"

After 2 years of being engaged, the wedding finally came. We decided to hold it at a Christian Church to be followed by the after party in Lily Hamphire’s 5 star HOTEL!!

        Now, I bet you’re wondering. You see, dad didn’t want to wait any longer and decided to let Ciel inherit RAIN industry in advance. Way before our marriage date. After Ciel inherited it, he decided to combine it with ALA CENTRA, together, the 2 companies were named “CL”. For most people who don’t know me, Lily Rain-Hamphire. They thought that CL is a short cut for “Ci-el” but actually it’s 2 of our names combine! As in Ciel-Lily!! But of course, most people don’t know that. Anyway, some parts of the multinational company are named after me. Like Lily’s garden, which is a big garden-slash-park full of Lilies, Lily’s Dream Land, which is a huge amusement park, and of course, Lily Hamphire’s 5 star hotel, where the wedding is going to be held. 

        Normally, a wedding consist of 1 bride and 1 groom. But on our case, in consists of 3 BRIDES and 3 GROOMS!! Cool isn’t it? We’re having a triple wedding!!

        Our invitation goes like this.

Love fills a moment

A moment fills a lifetime

A lifetime begins eternity

Our eternity begins here,

at the wedding of

Lily Rain and Ciel Hamphire;

Ira Yao and William Hoftner;

Nadine Dy and Sebastian Ahern;

Please complete our happiness

by celebrating our wedding this weekend

May 24th in San Diego, California

Ceremony will be at 3pm

Christian Gospel Church

 in the afternoon

After which an after party

Will be held at the sky lounge of Lily Hamphire’s hotel.

We hope to see you in this wonderful moment of Joy.

        Oh! And Yeah! I know what you’re thinking. Nadine and Sebastian are a couple!! I had that same expression you’re having now when I heard the news, seems that a lot of things happened while I left Hamphire mansion.

        Today is May 24th in the morning. To tell you the truth, I feel freaky. Sasha keeps saying all of it is going to be fine and all brides experience that. But I really feel freaky. I love him, but why do I feel this way?!

        “It’s not that you hate him that you’re feeling this way.” Sasha assured “A wedding is like a contract that will bound you to a person for eternity. It’s normal to be scared.”

        Sasha is my maid-of-honor by the way. Lee is Ciel’s best man.

I stood in front of the mirror and saw myself in a different view, a girl-in-love. I’m now wearing a Vera Wang’s designer wedding dress. It’s a tube design with a huge rose made with laces on top of my shoulder. The design was simple yet elegant, I let my hair down. Ciel said that all the fancy hairstyle doesn’t suit me and asked Chenelle to take them out. And now that I look at it, He’s right. It always makes me wonder why Ciel is so good with women’s clothes. He’s the one who bought this gown by the way. Just like the time he gave me that satin gown, the sizes were perfect and the design totally matches me! He’s really good. Man, he’s got potential to become a fashion designer.