Chapter 14: "bReaK tIMe!"

“Marella!! HURRY UP!! Heeeey!! Marella!!” I called.

        “Marella, If you won’t hurry up we’ll leave you!” Shouts Geralene.

        We’re going on a day-off today, me, Akimi, Geralene, Richel and Marella. We’re planning on going to City Square to take a break, but Marella’s still in the bathroom.

        Akimi planned this break because she said I’ve been depressed lately, probably because of JB dude. I’m not depressed! I know myself better than anybody! Is what I always tell her, but she won’t listen.

        The party two days ago turns out to be a plan to lure out congressman Daymon, NOT a welcoming party. I can’t believe I was the only one who doesn’t know and was completely left out of their plan to catch him. JB dude used me!! He used me as bait! I hate him AGAIN!

        “Cake” turned out to be their code name for drugs. Seriously, they should think a better code name, obviously cake doesn’t fit in briefcases and that itself is already suspicious, they’re so dumb!

        “You’re showing weird expressions again Aries.” Comments Richel

       Ooops! Better not show my angry face. I really am not very good at keeping secrets.

        “Let’s leave Marella and go.” Says Nadine, I mean Akimi.

        We were about to go out, when Marella came running after.

        “You didn’t wait!”

        The City Square is huge! It’s the perfect place for fun! It’s like a huge amusement park with Cinemas, Shopping Mall, Saunas and the Largest Garden ever! Clowns and Magicians are on every corner, yay!

        Geralene and Richel dashed to the Rio Grande! They said they want their clothes wet so that they can pretend to be sick the next day and skip work, LAZY! Marella went to the Carousel. Me and Akimi went Shopping.

        “Aries, tell Marella that we’re leaving first tonight, Geralene’s mom is having a birthday party for her brother, we’re going to help with preparations.” Says Richel.

        “Ah, sure! Tell him my greetings.”

        This place is amazing! I looked around and saw Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choos, Calvin Klein, Dior, Guess, Puma, Prada..OH! and starbucks!!

        “Aries!”

        I know that VOICE!!

        I turned and sure enough it’s him! Sebastian!

        He’s wearing a white polo, a loose black ribbon around the neck, black slacks, Dark blue blazer and a cute Black hat with a Blue Ribbon! Plus some black chain accessories around the neck, which in normal cases doesn’t match the blazer but PERFECT on him.

        “Hi! Going shopping?”

        “Yeah, we’re on a day-off.” I answered

        “Do you have any plans?”

        None, none, none. Even if we do its a none!

        “no” I POLITELY answered, I did not shout, mind you that.

        “Oh, Then can I take this honor into inviting you girls for lunch?” he said jokingly while bowing.

        “Really? Great! I’m actually pretty hungry right now.”

        Yay! Free food! I’m actually short on money right now and was thinking of skipping lunch but this is PERFECT! Nadine on the other hand is still staring at him, staring...staring...staring, what’s wrong with her? She’s staring too much, HE’LL MELT!

        We rode his car and went to a Restaurant nearby. She’s still staring!

        As we drove away, I keep on getting this weird feeling that I seem to be forgetting something... or someone... anyway!

        When we arrived, Sebastian ordered Smoked Oyster mayonnaise with Caviar, Parmesan bread and Black Truffle, Roasted Langoustine and some Carbernet Franc top class wine! YUM!

        Nadine’s still staring...though this time I don’t know if it’s the food or Sebastian since she’s looking at both of them. Akimi I mean...Argh! I keep forgetting!

        “Aries, I...”

        He said Aries I... Isn’t that the start of a confession?? Is this a CONFESSION?!?!?! OMG!! Is he going to say something like I fell in love for you at first sight?? A confession from Sebastian!! Yay!!...No, wait Akimi’s here that’s impossible... bummer...

        “I have to apologize. About the party. The whole thing was my idea. I told Ciel to bring you along because...”

        He planned it? No waaay! But...he wants me to go?? He wants me to go?? He wants me?? OMG!

        “You were the only one who can do it, I mean... Your innocent... and you didn’t know... So I kinda believed you can lure them out.”

        Me?? He believed in me??

        “Thanks to you, xxx Country is now rejoicing, you should be proud, you’re a hero.” He said while smiling.

        he's so dreamy.

        No, wait! Did he just said I’m a hero? Cool!! I like the sound of that!

        “That’s why, don’t get mad at Ciel. He just did what I asked him.”

        HIS NAME MAKES ME PUKE!!

        “please?”

        His eyes!! Those blue eyes are penetrating me!

        “okay... I wasn’t really that mad at him anyway.”

        That’s true... I’m not mad for what he did, I’m mad at myself. I’m mad that I thought I was special. I mean there are hundreds of maids and he chose me. So I guess I’m just releasing my anger at him.

        “Thank you! You’re so kind Aries. Ciel’s lucky to have you as his assistant!”

        More like a toy...

        I peeked at Akimi thinking she’s awfully quiet...

        Food...

        SHE’S DONE?! Where’s the oyster?? Where’s the truffle??

        “You ate them all??” I asked with big big big eyes!

        She looked at me then said, “You weren’t eating...”

        Sebastian laughed, I laughed.

        Sebastian ordered another set, and we all ate happily. It was the best meal!! I haven’t had that much good food since I ran away afterall.

        When we were going home, Richel ran to me and said.

        “Did you tell Marella we’re leaving first? Or did you forget?”

        That is what I forgot! Poor Marella I thought.

        The day ended with laughs and jokes. The only problem for me now is I still haven’t found my phone.

        ---End of 14th Party---