Chapter 7: "I mEt hIm"

“Aries! Where’d you put the mop?? Where’s madame’s coat? She asked you to washed that didn’t she? And you haven’t clean bathroom #3 yet!”

“I’m on it!” I answered. That’s my best friend, Nadine. She’s the same age as me, 20. But acts way more mature..or it can be that im childish. Anyway! I’ve been here at Hamphire Mansion for a whole week. And I gotta say I learned a lot of things in life. Like how to wash dishes without breaking them, though I only accomplished that once.

Nanny Rose thought me how to sew, which I found pretty easy. She also thought me to wash, dry, fold some clothes, how to prevent stain, and other things. I’m even considering on becoming a housewife when I get married. Although I’m sure mom won’t allow it.

Speaking of mom, Sasha contacted me via phone the other day, saying that mom has not QUIT and hasn’t even CONSIDER cancelling those marriage interviews! Well, 2 can play at that game.

“Aries! What are you doing?? Hurry up!!” Called Nadine

Normally it isn’t this busy here but, “coming!” I heard we’re having some big time visitor, seems that madame Hamphire’s twin brother is arriving around noon. Well it’s probably some old freak anyway.

I finished my chores at around 10am and decided to take a walk on the back garden. I just L-O-V-E that place! The sceneries are just top class. Anyway, I was walking by and heading towards my usual area.

That place by the gigantic tree. I dont know but it kinda reminds me of my old treehouse. I used to climb up there whenever I get scolded.

I plump myself down and allowed the noon sun to wash my face. (Im not sensitive to UV rays okay?) The grass felt really soft under my butt so I just laid there until i felt something touch me at my lower back.

I turned and saw a medium sized gray frog with his tongue stuck to the trunks at the back where Im seating.

I screamed and ran to the open space in front of me.

Natural reaction coming from a healthy lady if you asked me.

But then a person magically appeared in between me and where im running towards. In short in my way.

I tried to stop myself but then a rock also decided to appear so i kind of stepped on it and voila.

So instead of headbump-ing into the guy i end up falling right in front of him. And no, this is not like a movie where HE saved me.

He just stared at me lying face down in front of him.

jerk.

After one long minute of embarassment. he asked “Are you sure you dont want to stand up?”

The nerve. Argh.        

So there, I stood with no extended hand to help me either (Where are the fairytale prince??) and turned and saw a Zac Efron level handsomeness in front of me. Literally! His mahogany hair is combed sideways, Justin Bieber Style if you asked me, (when he was still a kid), or a little like it anyway, his skin is a bit tan but it fits his deep black eyes! His built, you can see through his outlined face and the way he carries himself. Height? I say about 5’11”? weight is probably about...

“Excuse me? If you're not going to stand up the least you can do is not stare you know.” Says the JB(Justin Bieber) dude.

I’ve never been so embarrassed in my whole entire life before!

“Shouldn’t you be working? Or should I report a maid slacking off?”

Annoying! you want me to report to President of Boy conduct about you not behaving like a proper gentlemen?? I mean who in this day and age would ignore a helpless girl that falls down?

Okay. I think all men will.

 “Excuse me? For your information I’ve finished my chores ages ago and am currently on my break." I said in between gritted teeth. "Who the hell are you anyway? Trespasser? you must be a thief!!”

“thief? You’re regarding me as a thief? You..” He accused his eyes showing a dangerous shade of black.

 Then suddenly somebody interrupted, “Ciel! What are you doing?? Carol has been waiting for you on the lounge.”

The guy who called is a bit smaller than the JB dude, in fact completely opposite. His hair is black! deep black! It’s arranged in a very cute/messy manner, but It suits him! His eyes are a beautiful shade of dark blue, and his skin is a bit pale. But nonetheless still handsome!

“Sebastian, What’s up?”

Cool name! Sebastian... Got to list that down..

Wait... did he just said Carol?? Isn’t Carol madame Hamphire’s name? ...

“Carol’s been waiting for you! Hurry up and go!” says Sebastian

 “Okay.” He eyed me for a moment then said “I’ll see you soon.”

The whole thing after that was a blurr, we were all gathered in the hall and was ask to meet/Greet Sir Ciel Hamphire from his long journey. According to nanny Rose Sir Ciel went to a trip in Italy last month because of some business contract they had to settle with the Prime Minister of Italy. But I didn’t bother Listening.

I mean I picked a fight with HIM.

what if i get fired.

---End of 7th Party---