Chapter 3: "tHanK YoU"

It took me 30 minutes to remember that Sasha drew me a map towards the hotel.

After a couple of wrong turns.

I really got lost.

Its 12 in the night so there's nobody to ask for directions. I cant ask police officers they'd ask questions. Plus some of them knows my name (I have previous records of running aways)

“Grummmble...”

uhh. my last food was around 7pm. If I knew sooner i would've eaten a midnight snack before i left. Plus i still had those yummy chips and tomato dips i bought yesterday. damn i should have brought them.

Maybe i unconsciously inserted them in my bag.

Randomnly messing up my bag again and still no signs. I opted to whatever open restaurants i can eat.

There's Mcdonalds, Burger King. eww the oil. hmm, Japan cuisine? nah too expensive. But before all that i didnt notice they're closed. gah! so 24 hour shop would be... your local convienience store.

that sucks, so much for poised my feet are killing me in this heels. the back of my ankle has this huge red bruised now.

Great hungry and injured.

“Excuse me miss.. you seem lost, do you need help?” says an old lady.

“no, I’m fine, thanks” I answered in reflex, still looking around for that convienienc store.

“hmmm.. your fine? That’s it? Is that the way you talk to your elderly? You sure have grown to become disrespectful Lily.”

"What gives? its the 20th century..." then after noticing those dark hair and familiar pearly white smile, a huge sighed of relief filled me. "nanny Rose!"

She showed me a smile. That kind of smile that somehow just magically blew all your worries away.

"Is madam Lucy still up to her old tricks?" Nanny Rose's been taking care of me since young. She's even closer to a parent than my real parents! (dont get me wrong i Love my parents, even my mom has a cute side, but nanny Rose is just waaaaaay better at taking care of me) So yeah, she knows my mom's mood swings and yeah, i wrote letters (old style yeah i know) telling her about those marriage interviews.

"Haha! Its so good to see you again! How'd you find me?"

"I didnt, Sasha contacted me."

"Yeah but, how'd you know where I am? Im kind of half lost now so."

"Lily, you're 3 blocks away from your mansion." Then she pointed east and then i saw an old 50 year old tree that looks so like my tree house.

yeah its my tree house.

"Oh"

After a good chuckle nanny Rose grabbed my hand "Come now, I'll you a place to stay. You have a lot of stories to tell right?"

"Yes!"

 ---End of 3rd Party---