Chapter 15: "hIm"

Not here... not here... not here... ARGH!! Where the hell is my phone!!??

        It’s been 4 days since I lost my phone and still no clue on where to find it.

        “What are you wearing?” says JB dude

        That surprised me, seriously why do I get surprised easily?? It’s not like I did anything wrong, except the part that I’m hiding from my mom. No! Wait. That’s not even wrong... right?

        “My uniform?” I say obviously.

        “Your uniform is different, remember?” He says with a smile.

        Oh no! That thing?? I still have to wear that??

        “I already wore that for 2 days! Isn’t that enough?? You only need to see it’s quality right?? Well, you got it.”

        He considered for a minute then said, “Well, I supposed that’s correct. Come to think of it, There’s going to be a party tonight about the Grand Premiere of “Kaicho wa Maid-sama” you should come along since you helped check that maid uniform.” He snickered while saying maid uniform. Teasing me again, this JUSTIN BIEBER COPYCAT!!

        Should I go?? I am...a bit interested in that movie. But... I don’t have clothes. Then it struck me. Wait! That gown before!

        I hurried to my room and took out the Satin gown from before, normally I don’t wear gowns for the second time, but... it’s not like I have any other gowns to wear.

        I put on make-up that I borrowed from Richel, Geralene lended me her glittery silver shawl and Marella, as always, acts as the critic of everything.

        I was looking at the mirror doing a final twirl and putting on that Tiffany necklace from before when JB dude came.

        He’s wearing a black tuxedo with a satin tie, which looks good on him actually.

“HEY!” I shouted. “What are you doing coming in without knocking?? Have you got no shame? I’m a girl!! You don’t just come in a girl’s room.” I scolded.

        “Do I need to knock on my own house??" he said with eyebrows up. "And besides, girls don’t shout like that, they scream “eeep!”” He said “eeep” with such a flat tone that I giggled.

        He looked at me blankly, then said “If only you always act like that, then you’d be much cuter.”

        I blushed, how can he be so sly?

He came closer then said “Let me help you with that” He took the necklace from my hand and put in around my neck and... Oh God, I can feel his breathing! My heart’s acting weird again.