Extra Chapter #1 : "AkImI/NaDiNE"

My name is Nadine Alice Lindkvist Dy. I was born on December 11, 1999. I work in Hamphire Mansion for almost a year and half. And I’m in love.

        Who? Him. The guy Aries is talking with right now, his hair is beautifully black, his eyes are mesmerizing. I’m star-struck.

        Actually, I have a secret to tell. I’m actually different from normal girls, like Aries for example, she’s in love with sir Ciel, She doesn’t admit it but... my girl instinct says so. The point is, most girls would like sir Ciel’s kind of guy, the hunky and built, type of guy. Me? I’m more on looks not on muscles.

        If you look closely, you’ll see that Sir Sebastian is not very muscular, in fact he’s thin...SUUUPEEER thin! But he’s eyes...EYES!! they’re Dark BLUE!! And the way he dress, just look at him!! That chain hanging around his neck is just perfect! How everything he wears seems to be blue is the most cutest thing ever!! I know I’m not making any sense but...I just can’t stop staring! How can a perfect guy just pop out of nowhere and stand in front of me!?

        When we arrived at the restaurant, Aries and Sir Sebastian seemed to be talking about the party 2 days ago, me?  still staring.

        Okay, this is my sickness ever since I was a child, whenever I like something I stare at it, intense staring is something I’m good at. Back at my town, I always win staring competitions and was the Champion always! Those games that children play, where you see who can keep their eyes open the longest without blinking? That game. I never once lost! And this time, I’m STARING AT HIM!! If I don’t stop soon he’ll get angry, but... I can’t stop! Help!

        Just then, Smoked Oyster with baked cheese was served, okay! This time I’m staring at the oyster!! Oh my! That looks sooo~ good! I don’t know where to look!! If I look at the oyster I might eat it. If I look at sir Sebastian he’ll get suspicious and possibly scold me! oyster... sir... oyster... sir... oyster... sir... THAT’S IT I CHOOSE OYSTER!!

        ...

        “You ate them all??” Aries’s voice surprised me. Oh no! I ate it all!! How could I have eaten it all?! How could I??

        “You weren’t eating...” I didn’t mean to say that!! NOOOO!! They’re gonna hate me! why did I have to act cool and do that?!

        HE LAUGHED! HE LAUGHED!! HIS LAUGH IS SOOOO~ CUTE!!

        Sir Sebastian says it’s okay, He’s sooo~ sweet!! I like him!! I definitely like him!! Me, Nadine Alice Lindkvist Dy, LIKE HIM!!

                                        ---End of Extra Chapter---