Chapter 11: "mY fiRsT ReaL aSSiGnmEnT"

It feels like it’s been ages since I last wore this pink uniform! Trust me, 2 days is definitely FOREVER!! I was finally released from wearing that hideous costume, though it’s only temporary..

        JB dude is going to a welcoming party for Sebastian Ahern, turns out Sebastian’s the 3rd prince of Holland!! Cool isn’t it?? I was surprised too. Some of his friends here in America are throwing him a party and JB dude is of course invited.

        Which is why I’m allowed to wear this pink uniform again, only until he returns though. By the way, for all those who are curious I still haven’t found my blackberry phone yet. I know! I’m in hot water right now! That’s why I’m planning on finding it while he’s away!

        “Aries, come to my office.” Say’s the speaker.

        Just as I was coming in, he threw me a white box the size of a boulder.

        “What’s this?” I ask, annoyed.

        “Wear that, you’re coming with me.”

        Ruined-cancelled plans. RT if you hate this.

        “Do I have to?”

        “Be ready at 7. There are going to be some important guest so behave.”

        A dog?

        “okay”

        ...

        I opened the box and found a long satin gown. The sleeves are made with laces, Some Emeralds and Diamonds are embroidered on my hips. I stared at it for a whole one minute before finally trying it on.

        “IT’S PERFECT!!” shriek Akimi.

        “You’re beautiful” comments Richel.

        “I guess it’s fine” says Marella “Your stomach’s bulky though”

        Bulky?? Did I gain weight??

        “Shut up Marella!” screams Geralene. “Don’t mind her, It fits you.”

        “Aries, what’s this?” ask Richel. “It was in the box, below your dress.”

        It was a light green box with a white ribbon the size of my palm. I opened it and saw the most beautiful pendant in the entire world!

        “It’s Tiffany!”

        Trust Richel to know it’s brand. Even I always forget that. I always mistake it for Tippany or Stephanie..

        I tried it on. I gotta admit, I was pretty sexy this time. The sizes are perfect, How JB dude knows my size is a mystery.

        “Here” says nanny Rose, handing out a black mask with pearl outlines.

        “Do I need to wear that?”

        “You’re going to a party right? A party for noble people.” She emphasized the word NOBLE.

        "oh" 

        Well I guess it is not surprising if some of my socialite friends suddenly shows up at that party.

        It’s almost 7 when I finish, I hurried and ran to the lobby where JB dude was waiting. He looked then observe or should I say JUDGE me from head to toe.

        “You’re a lady after all.” Was what he said.

        Is that an insult or a compliment?

        “Do you have to wear that?” He pointed at my mask.

        I was about to say no, when I suddenly remembered nanny Rose.

    “Yes, because...” I cursed, Why did I said because?? Now I can’t find a decent reason. “because...I’m not wearing make-up” geeze. That was a stupid reason.

        He and I went into the black BMW.

        When we were inside, he said “Don’t embarrass me.”

        In my mind, I thought these exact words.

       Why bring me here then?! Im lily Rain for pete's sake! I bet a gazillion dollars i can dance waltz better than you!

        Of course! That’s IN-MY-MIND!

       In took us 45 minutes to arrive at our destination which is Chateau Marmont 5 star hotel. The moment I saw the people attending the party, I immediately saw friends and previous acquaintances of my parents. "thank God nanny Rose remembered the mask." if somebody recognizes me here, I’M THROUGH!

---End of 11th Party---