Chapter 6: "tHe reAl bAttLe BeGinS"

So today's the day i work. Yippee.

I got up at 7 in the morning and started dressing myself up when all of a sudden madame came in and gave me some pink dress, a hat and an apron. Which I thought was weird then declined saying there’s no need to lend me clothes since I brought some myself but..

“What are u saying? Everybody who works here wears this.”

Oh, so its a uniform.

Well, at least they have style?

Im sure if I add a couple of sequence and ribbons here and there it'll turn into a Forever 21 worthy outfit!

So yeah, i got my scissors and began chopping off some unwanted frillys.

"I better go buy some ribbons and glue later." I said making a mental note.

Then again i can just write them now... I took off a small paper then wrote..

CHECKLIST:

Glue [ ]

sequence [ ]

ribbon [ ]

Laces [ ]

strings [ ]

Yeah that atta do it.

Then after about 15 minutes nanny Rose came in and gave this look of horror.

"What are you doing?!" she halfed screamed.

"playing dress up? no wait that sounded wrong."

"Nevermind that, what did you do?"

"Oh this?" I said putting the pinky dress up "i thought i'd perk it up a little. You know a tiny bit of magic."

"Lily!! ah no, Aries!" She said in between laughter "you're Aries now! didnt i say to treat this like you have a new role? a servant roleeeee." She said as if emphasizing on the -oleeeeee.

"Cant i be a fashionista servant."

"No!" She shouted half laughing half angry.  "aries no, hurry up and get going down stairs! I'll try fixing this up."

As I head down i can hear nanny Rose muttering in amusement.

"Ribbon, laces, glue... dont tell me she plans on glueing them into this? that kid."

I rushed down stairs and went to the kitchen. There i saw 2 other servants--- I mean co-workers preparing breakfast.

"Oh! you must be the new girl! You're job is at section A."

Section A? where is that?

As if reading my expressions she answered "just head down the hallway and you'll see a small function room.. I think the head housekeeper is going to give you an orientation today."

Woah they have an orientation for servants...

mental note: tell this to daddy too.

---End of 6th Party---