Thank You Wendy

[A/N- I'm going to try and add a song to every chapter so hehehe]

Natsu gazed at Lucy's phone. He had decided to get the screen fixed. There was no passcode on it. Natsu cried with short breaths, as he hung his legs off his bed. He placed the phone next to him and put his bottom of his palm on his forehead while his fingers clutched onto his top part of his hair. His elbows remained on his lap. "How can I be so stupid?" His voice was low and deep and stiff. Cracks can be heard from here and there. He skipped today and sat at home alone. It's been a week since she had left and Natsu hadn't gone to school since. She saw him....she looked so devastated. How can he make someone he loved...feel that way.
       He loved her. He loved Lucy. How can he make her suffer like that? How can he make her watch while he and Lisanna made out? More and more tears managed to escape. He looked at the phone once more. Slowly, picking it up, he stared at the black screen. A couple drops of water fell to it. He used his sleeve to wipe it away. Sighing, he turned the phone on and opened to the home screen. There as her background, was a picture of her and Natsu at the festival.
      "Why did she leave it as this picture? Even after everything..." his voice cracked, as he started sobbing louder, "even after everything I said to her...did to her...she still kept this as her background?!?!" Natsu's clenched his eyes shut.
       He hasn't opened her phone until now. He couldn't bring himself to it. He barely had the heart to do it now. He clicked the messages app and clicked his contact name. It was the most recent name. He reread the messages he sent her. He didn't want to revisit them. How did she feel when she read them?!?

Natsu: look I don't know what we were in the past...but I still have no memory of you....and I want Lisanna to be mine. So just move on, Kay? It's not that hard.

-
Natsu's POV
I didn't mean it Luce! I want you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, it was like I was the old me. The one that hated Lucy. The one that made fun of her.

[A/N- Oh my god I seriously can't write this without crying myself to death]

I just want Lucy back. Would she still be here if I didn't say that? Would she still be here if I didn't loose my memory?

-
"Natsu! You have to get out of bed sometime!" Wendy tugged on my arm, as I was spreaded out on my bed. I groaned. She let go with a huff as my arm dropped to the ground. Suddenly, the curtains were pulled wide open, blinding me. "Wendy!!!" I shielded my eyes away from the sunlight, hissing at it. "Come on! Get up!" She wined, whacking me with a pillow. "Stop that!!!" I accidentally pushed the pillow away from my, resulting in her falling to the ground. "Ouch!" I immediately risen from my bed. "Wendy! I am so sorry!" She puffed, but then laughed, as she got up from the ground and tackled me. She started tickling me, "hah! S-stop! I c---- ant breathe!" I held my breath, while flailing my arms and legs. "Then get up!!" Surrendering, I laughed, "ok-ok! Just stop!" She immediately stopped, with a smirk on her face. I have a slight smile, "you little devil..." I got up, and tried to catch her. Startled, she ran across my mattress and jumped to the ground, making a thud. I quickly crawled of the sheets and chased her down.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

[A/N- I'm so sorry! I know lately I've been doing short chapters but just hold out longer!!]

-
[A/N- I couldn't resist posting the sequel! I guess you can thank my only fan Anonymous_fiend for making me post it ;-;]