Classroom Scene

"May I have this dance?"

I swung around a choked on my drink and started coughing like crazy. While the person patted my back. "Are you okay?" After a couple more coughs, I straightened my back and looked directly in their eyes.

....

...

...

"Why do you wanna dance with me, Lisanna?"

        She smiled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me onto the dance floor, "we're friends after all, aren't we?" My eyes widened with confusion. I wanted to see where this lead so I followed her.
        With caution, we danced in front of one another. "Everyone seems to be having lots of fun..." she gazed around the room and smiled. She then turned to look at me, "don't you think, Lucy?" She giggled, which creeped me out.
           "Uh yeah." Suddenly the music stopped and a slow song played. I didn't know what to do.
          She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "everyone seems to be having lots of fun....except one person. And that's all thanks to you." She pulled away.

**THUD**

        The music stopped and everyone separated from their partner and stared at us. They all looked at me, trying to figure out what just happened, while Lisanna laid their on the floor with her eyes widened. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"
          My heart was racing fast and in a panic, to get away from everything and everyone, I rushed out the gymnasium and made my way to the nearest classroom. It was dark outside and all the classroom's lights were shut off. I rushed inside, forgetting to close the door.

Third POV

      Elias went to chase after Lucy. He rushed into the closest classroom, and he opened the door, revealing a girl sitting on top of a desk, staring out the window. She turned her head as Elias' eyes widened when he saw her tears.

-
Time Pass: 5 minutes
-
         Elias was sitting on the desk that was connected to the one Lucy was sitting on. They didn't say a word to each other yet. Finally, Lucy came out and said, "I didn't push her." Lucy was staring at her swinging feet as they rocked back and forth and her hands were on the side of her, on top of the desk, supporting her body.
               "I know."
                Her eyes widened as she slowly turned her head to meet his. "What do you me-"
                He continued to stare at the front of the classroom, not making eye contact. "I know you, Lucy Heartfilia." He then turned to stare at her bulging blue eyes that sparkled with hope. He gave a kind smile, "I know you would never do something like that." She felt like bursting into more tears, but restrained herself.
              Elias slowly leaned in. Time began to stop ticking. Lucy's heart was about to pop right out of her chest. They were only centimeters apart.

[A/N- I so wanted to leave this chapter off like this, on a cliffhanger, but nah].
~

~

~

~
Lucy turned her head to the left, and dodged the kiss. "S-sorry Elias." She didn't turn back to look at him until she was sure her face calmed down from blushing. She then turned to face him, but avoided eye contact. "I like you. Like a lot. And I used to love you. But I love Natsu now. I've never felt this way about someone before and even if we're not together right now, I would feel just so awful with myself if I allowed my self to kiss someone other than him." A smile unknowingly crept onto her face. Her eyes widened and her face became super red once she realized what she just said. In a panic, she wailed her arms out in front of her, while her hair fell to cover her now blushing face. "Oh my god! You weren't supposed to hear that! I wasn't supposed to say that. Especially not to you! I'm so sorry!!!"
          He then placed his right hand into a fist and brought it in front of his mouth, while he held his stomach with his left hand and starting jolting out into laughter. Lucy's face relaxed as she looked at him dying from laughter with confusion. "W-what's so funny?" He continued to laugh.
          After a while, Elias' laughter died down, before wiping a tear from the corner of his eye. His breath was pulsating while he tried to get the words out, "its **heavily breathing** because, you're so cute when you panic~"
           Lucy's eyes widened as another wave of embarrassment flooded throughout her body. She just grasped onto her dress and let her head swing down, staring at the ground, while her hair once again hid the fact that she was as red as a tomato.

-

What they didn't know, was that someone overheard them....

-

[A/N- Fun Fact: Originally I was gonna have the person be Natsu instead of Lasagna but that seemed too obvious]

[A/N/N- Just so you guys know, I don't hate Lisanna and I don't think she is a mean person, but for the sake of the storyline, I am keeping her as a mean person].