Escort

[A/N- A Lot Of ELucy]

~
Lucy's POV

It is Saturday night, which means it's prom night. I was kind of excited to go, but I wanted to go with Natsu. Why am I even going? Natsu is in the hospital, this isn't fair. He should be having fun with the rest of us.
I stared at the ground with that thought it mind. Sighing I got up and went over to the box where I stored my dress. It was my mother's when she wore it when she went to prom, so it had a special meaning to me.
As I put the dress on, a flood of thoughts entered my mind. Last time we had a school dance, Natsu and I couldn't go together due to some "difficulties." And now we can't go together because of another issue. Is it fated that we can never be together?  Are we just not meant to be?
By now, I was already putting my hair up. I grabbed a bunch of hair and put it up on the side, tying it into a ribbon. I finished putting on my makeup and stopped walking for a moment. I took a minute to breathe and continued walking over to my red ruby heels that matched the dress. I used the strap belt on the shoes to keep them together. I walked up to the full length mirror, studying my look. Not bad Heartfilia. Not bad at all.

-

I was waiting on the couch when I heard a knock. I checked my phone, seven o'clock. There was this funny feeling in my stomach. I got up, and walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a guy with black locks and a black suit, with a flower in the left pocket. He got down on one knee, and grabbed my hand. He looked up at me and smirked, "are you ready m'lady?" He asked while planting a warm kiss on my hand. A blush appeared on my face but I hid it well.
He got up, bowing, placing his left hand behind his back, and his right out in front of him. He tilted his head to look up at me, and he gave this sweet smile. "Shall we go."
I tilted my head to my side with a smile, "yes we shall." I placed my hand on top of his as he led me outside into the limo. He held the door open for me. "Thank you." I sat down on the seat as he closed the door behind me. He walked behind the limo and onto the other side, opening his door and letting himself in.

We talked a lot on the way there. Mostly about our childhood together. It was a lot of fun~