Dances

[A/N- Song credit goes to guy signing. Song is originally called "She's not me" by Zara Larsson.]

We walked through the doors, with my hands wrapped around his bent arm. My heart was beating so fast because when I walked in, everyone was staring at us. Some people cheered and others whistled, which confused me.
"Uh everyone's staring..." I awkwardly whispered in his ear.
He glanced back at me with a smile, placing his free right hand on top of mine; which were still hanging on his arm. "It's okay. Don't worry." I gave him a nod at his gentle words.
I took a deep breath and continued to walk to a group of friends that were made up of Levy, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, and Juvia. Levy and Gajeel stood side by side while he placed his hand on her head, indicating they came here together. On the other hand, Erza and Jellal couldn't even look at each other without blushing crazily. And Juvia just latched her self onto Gray while he looked annoyed. We all talked for about 10 minutes before separating onto the dance floor.
"Shall we?" He grabbed my hand and brought me to the dance floor as we stood next to GaLe and GrUvia. I placed my right hand on his shoulder as my left hand latched onto his hand, while we danced to the song "He's not me."

He doesn't love you like I do
He doesn't have my name
However he tries to act like it
He'll never be the same

Natsu isn't him...

But he's new
and it's beautiful
you've never been in a fight
Yeah its awfully perfect now

Me and Elias have always been friends and we've gotten really close lately

But still you know deep inside
He is not me
He is not me
He is not me baby
He is not me

That's right....Natsu isn't Elias

Does he make you feel wanted
Like I did
Make you feel like your the one thing that matters
He let your head rest on his chest
But when you close your eyes
You'll be seeing my face again
I'll be crossing your mind
You'll be dreaming of places we went
And when you wake up to find

That he is not me
He is not me
He is not me remember
That he is not me
Yeah

I know now what my heart wants.

He spun me around and we were only inches apart, our body heat warming up to each other. I stared blankly at his eyes, but soon came out of and backed away slowly with a very red face. "I-I s-should get us some refresh-shments." Why am I stuttering?
I turned around a continued over to the snack table. The song came to an end and it wasn't long before another song came on. I stood there, drinking my punch while I noticed Elias dancing with Gajeel, Levy, Juvia And Gray. He was a darn good dancer.
I took another sip out of my drink, when a tap on my shoulder abruptly brought me out of my thoughts.

"May I have this dance?"

[A/N- sorry for all the short chapters! I'll make it up to you guys]