Drowning?

"I'm sorry I called you so late at night..." I handed him a small mug filled with warm cocoa and marshmallows. "Don't worry about it." I sat on the wooden chair across from the couch which he sat on. The wooden chair had a small long quilt covering the back and the seat of the chair. I brought my legs up to my side as I positioned them to the right of me. I wrapped a small blanket around me as the fire sparked across the room. I took a sip out of my drink, closing my eyes, trying to grasp the delicious flavor with my tongue.

"So what's been happening at school?" I subtly tried to bring up the topic. He stared off diagonally into the ceiling. "Well..." he thought before roaming his eyes. "Gajeel and Levy are together." My eyes widened. "No way!! When did this happen?!" He just shrugged and I sighed in annoyance at his response. "Let's go do something..." I suggested. "Like what?" He looked towards my direction, "it's 2:45." I sat there in thought. "Oh I know!" I raised my pointer finger in exclamation. "We should go to the park!" He seemed befuddled by the idea, "really?" I immediately nodded my head really fast with a smile. He laughed in response, "okay. If that's what you want." I threw my arms up in the air, completely forgetting about my hot chocolate in my hand. Next thing we knew, there was a shattering sound echoing from the tiled floor. We both were in shock and pokered face. "Uh..." then we both just bursted out into pure laughter. "Let's go...I'll clean that up later." I unwrapped the blanket from around me as I stood up from the chair.    We walked side by side towards the front door as he unknowingly interlocked his fingers into mine. At first it startled me a little, but I only gripped his hand even tighter. Holding his hand just felt...well I guess it just felt right. Like it was meant to be held by me.

I just stared ahead with a smile as I opened the door.

~
"Look at all these fireflies." I tried grabbing one with my hand, but failed miserably over and over.

Whistle

I turned around to see Natsu standing there innocently. His hands were behind his back. "What??" I laughed, walking closer to him. He brought he hands in front of him and they were cupped together. He opened it and a firefly fluttered out. "Woah!" I glared at them with amazement.

-
Natsu's POV

I stared at Lucy as she watched the fireflies flicker. The wind drew strands of hair in front of her. I sat on the grass with my legs stretched out and my arms behind me, supporting my body. I watched her as she ran up and down hills trying to caught one.

Moments later, she sprung up to me and hovered next to me. Her hands were cuffed and a huge smile crossed her face. "So I guess you caught one?" She shook her head, but the smile remained, "Nope." My face covered with confusion. "Then what is in there?" Lucy giggled.

Her hands unfolded and suddenly I was splashed with drops of cold water. "Is this water?" She nodded, giggling. I smirked, "oh that's it." I sprung up from my comfortable position and she screamed as she started running down the small hill. I chased her and we both were inches away from falling in the nearby lake. "Hold your breath!" She stopped and turned around, "wai-what?" Suddenly, I rushed at her, wrapping my hands around her body and plunging us both sideways into the water.

-
Third POV

Natsu submerged from under the water. However there was no sign of Lucy. Suddenly, splashes emerged and her arms wailed. Natsu's eyes widened in fear. "Lucy!" He dived into the water. Will he save her in time?