Where Are We Going?

"As you know" Professor Gildarts started as he walked through the classroom with his eyes closed. He set his papers down on his desk, as everyone remained silent. "It is the last week of school and I just want you all to know that you have been the worse class I've ever taught!" He sat in his seat, while placing his feet on top of his desk. However, we all knew he didn't mean it. He loves us. He then immediately fell asleep and the students dispersed throughout the classroom. I just sat there, continuing writing a different story called Fairy Tail High.

I reached for more popcorn but what I felt wasn't popcorn. My eyes widened and my heart thumped in fear as I slowly turned my head to meet-

I slowly stopped writing. My hair fell in front of my eyes as my mind was wondering around on its own. Ever since prom a week ago, no one would even come near me. No one except Levy and Erza. Not even Elias. Maybe it's because I rejected him.
My fingers gripped around the pencil even tighter, and my hand began to shake. I felt so lonely. Especially with Natsu gone.

~
I walked out of the classroom and went to my locker. The second bell rang as I shut my locker closed. Shit! I am late...
I started off to my next class room. Turning the corner, I was immediately blocked by a tall guy with black hair. His right arm leaned by his head, up against the wall. "E-Elias..."
        He then looked around the halls, grabbing my wrist, pulling me aside, "I need to talk to you."
        Curious, I blindly followed him as he led me out the school. "W-wait! Where are we going?! We have school!"
         He didn't say anything and instead, he kept on walking fast. Furiously, I stopped walking in my tracks and forced his release on my wrist, as I struggled out his grip. "I'm not going any further until you tell me why!" I was so scared that a small tear formed in the corner of my right eye. My eyes darted towards his and he glared equally harshly back, making me flinch. "Just trust me!" His face showed seriousness as I gulped and gave him a slow nod. I walked a few steps behind him, hesitant, and suspicious about his motives. We soon arrived at a small house out in the forest. "Is this where you live now?" He just stared  ahead and gave a slight nod, whiling pulling me behind him up the stone path to his door. We entered and turned on the lights. My eyes widened at who I saw.

-

-

-

[A/N- another short chapter just because I want to cliffhang it]