Funeral

[A/N- I'm back! Btw I know nothing about what happens at a funeral so don't get mad if I mess up]

"I am here to gather all family and friends of our beloved Jude Heartfilia to this sorrowful day. But we will not sob at his loss, we will smile at the momentous times he has given us. We will smile at every emotion he made us feel whether it was anger, sadness, love, or comfort. He wouldn't have wanted us to stay miserable, this man was a man none like any other. He would've wanted us to live our lives as best we can! Today is a day to say farewell but also to rejoice in the many things he brought into each of our lives;" the guy paused as everyone stayed intrigued at his motivational voice. His open hand gestured towards Lucy as Natsu continued to wrap his left arm around her waist as they stood body to body next to each other. "Family." The guy pointed to all of Jude's friends, "Friend's." He then continued, pointing at the workers of the mansion, "and a sense of community and love." A tear streamed down one of Lucy's eyes but she just wiped it away. Natsu noticed this is tightened his arm around her waist, then he kissed the top of her head. She glanced up at him and gave a smile. Lucy's eyes jolted at the mention of her name, "let's give our grace as we await to hear a few words from his daughter, Lucy Heartfilia."
She nodded and Natsu removed his presence from around her body. She headed down the quiet aisle and took a quick glance at everyone who was sitting in the seats. The man at the podium stepped aside and Lucy gave him a nod to thank him. Before speaking, she cleared her throat and took one last glance at everyone. "Well, as you all know, Jude Heartfilia is my father. Even in death, I know he will always be looking out for me, like he always looks out for everyone." Her voice cracked and shaked and Natsu gave her a reassuring nod. "A-a-nd." Lucy could feel her tears about to break through. "I-I''m sorry." She ran off stage while everyone stared at her passing. She ran past Natsu and one of her tears flew to the back of her and onto his arm. Natsu watched while everyone in the audience while they muttered in confusion. He immediately turned around, opening the dark black tainted glass doors. He chased after his girl and grabbed her wrist. A couple tears made their way down her face. She couldn't even look at him.
His voice was quiet, "H-Hey..." he placed his hands under her chin, forcing her face to look at his. Natsu wiped away all her tears. "I'm right here." He removed is hands from her face and his right one grasped tightly onto her hand. "And I'm not going anywhere." He pulled her into a hug.

They released from each other.
"Do you want to go back in there?" She shook her head. "Okay, I'll tell everyone." Natsu left her, but turned around, "I love you." She just sat on the grass with wonder and a feeling of thankfulness

-
"I'm so sorry." She told the priest who was also her uncle. "It's understandable. It must be harder on you than anyone else." That was not the truth. It was the hardest on her uncle, but he knew how to act strong.
-
[A/N- Writer's block...UGH!!! Since I haven't posted in a while imma post this chapter and see if I can update any of my other stories]