Please Don't Leave Me

They were able to stabilize Natsu, but only temporary. They said he probably won't make it.

Lucy sat on a chair nearby Natsu's bed. Dried tears shone through the moon light on her cheeks as she slowly sat up, yawning, while stretching her arms. She glanced at Natsu as her heart just shattered into a million little pieces. The guilt wouldn't leave her and she just felt so horrible.

"Natsu...I know you probably can't hear me...." Lucy quietly said as her voice cracked and sniffles escaped. "I love you. I've always had. So you can't leave me! You have to stay alive because I am here waiting for you to return home. I want us to return home together, holding hands and walking through the park; and saying silly stuff that makes no sense to other people. You are the biggest idiot I know....but you're also my biggest idiot and I don't know what I would do without you by my side. You are my everything!! So you can't just leave me! You just can't! Not like this!" Lucy finally broke down into even more tears. She clenched her hands onto Natsu's blanket and put her face face-flat on his stomach, crying out in loud sobs. "Please Natsu....don't leave me."

With that being the last thing she said....Lucy drifted off into a deep sleep.