Prom Date?

"Everyone! The Prom is coming up soon. So don't forget to buy your tickets !" Professor Gildarts reminded the students.

It's been a week since Natsu has been in the hospital. He's still alive, for now.

-
"Hey bukiyōna. Wanna go to the dance together?" Lucy was speechless. She didn't know what to answer. Her friends look at them two with amusement. They watched their every move. "As friends of course." Lucy took a sigh of relief that went unnoticed.
          Lucy smiled at him, while he was staring at her across the table, awaiting her reply. "Okay!" Elias pumped his fist in the air like he did ever since they were children whenever he got excited. Lucy giggled at the sudden nostalgic action.
          "I'll be by your home at 7." He winked, and used his hands to push himself up from the table with his eyes closed. He turned around and walked away while Levy immediately scooted into the seat that was previously occupied by Elias.
          She smiled, "so what's going on with you and Elias?" Lucy's eyes widened as she began to stutter.
            "M-me and El-lias? W-wha-at do y-you mean? Nothing's going on! I p-promise!" Lucy's face turned all shades of red as Levy wiggles her eyebrow.
           "Whatever you say LuLu"

-
        Lucy's heart beated fast as she thought about Elias, on her way to the hospital. "I can't like him. No way! I love Natsu. No doubt about it." She took a deep breath. "Why are feelings so complicated?" Lucy groaned.
          She arrived at the same hospital, showing the secretary at the front desk her visitors pass that hung on a lanyard around her neck. He nodded at her, "go right in Mrs. Heartfilia." She gave a smile back and walked through the doors, entering the waiting room. She walked through another pair of doors and entered a hallway full of single doors. She glanced at the numbers on the plates by the doors. "427..." she glanced at the door. She opened it with hope in her heart that he would be awake. But when she opened the door, she saw him in the same state as when she visited yesterday. She walked over to a vase with wilted flowers, as she removed the dead Magnolia flowers with new ones.
Each day that past, Lucy was loosing faith. "Please come back to me."