Talent Show

[A/N- HEY GUYS!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE! IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONNNNNG TIME. IT'S NOT THAT I DIDNT WANT TO, ITS JUST THAT I AM A LAZY PERSON 😅 PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!!!! I MADE THIS SUPPPPPER LONG CHAPTER HOPING IT'LL MAKE UP FOR IT!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I WILL TRY NOT TO MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG FOR ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!😍❤️😘😊]

"Where are we going?" Lucy didn't respond. All she did was pull Natsu by the wrist. They walked past buildings and shops. They stopped at a short, brick building that had black tainted windows. "What are we doing here?" They had stopped walking and Lucy let go of his wrist. "You'll see!" She smirked. Confused, he followed her into the shop. Natsu's eyes widened in amazement as he slowly toured around the room. It was small and the floor was covered with black carpet. The candle made it smell like a fireplace and it was nice and warm in the building. It felt serene and cozy. Lucy went ahead and talked to the owner of the store. He was also the only employee.
"What do you recommend for a beginner guitarist?"
"Depends. What's your price range?"
"Anything. Just give me the best guitars"
"Hmm..." the owner thought for a minute. "Got it!" He walked to the back room and came back out with a tan acoustic guitar. "This baby here is a Yamaha F335 Natural Acoustic Guitar! They're highly resistant to pick plucking and have a sound of a 300 feet radius." Lucy's eyes popped open with excitement.
"No way!! That's so cool! How much?"
The owner told her the price, and Lucy just groaned.

[A/N- you already know the drill...leave the price up to you imagination. But it's realllllly expensive]

"I can't believe I'm doing this for him..." she handed the owner her credit card.
"You know what, since I'm feeling generous, you can get one free guitar stand with it along with 5 designer guitar picks!"
"Woah! Thank you so much!" Lucy exclaimed with gratefulness.

The owner put the guitar in a black guitar case and handed over the counter. He returned her credit card. She put it in her wallet and grabbed the guitar off the counter. Natsu was still idly looking around the store, unaware of what Lucy seemed to be doing. "Oooohhh Natsuuuu" she called out. He stopped looking at this one guitar long enough to see what Lucy wanted. He immediately noticed the guitar case.
"What's that?" He pointed to it as he walked towards her.
She smiled, "it's yours!" She handed him the case in his arms as he carried it like a baby.
"No way?? All mine????"
Lucy nodded with a giggle, "yep!"
"Thank you so much!!!!!" He put the guitar down on the ground and wrapped his arms around her. This took her by surprise. He let go as she laughed it off, "yeah yeah. But you'll never be better than me." She teased.

-
"Seriously Natsu? You've been at that for hours" Lucy sighed in annoyance while he sat on the couch opposite of her. "You're just jealous" he stopped playing. Little did he know, he was right. "I am not!!!" Lucy whined in defense. They both laughed. But their laughs faded as Natsu stared across the room at Lucy, with a smile. "Seriously, thank you."

-

"Now Natsu has his own guitar so he will be entering the Talent show!" Lucy exclaimed to all her friends at their lunch table. "Will you be joining him?" Erza questioned. Lucy became flushed, "what?! No!!! Why would we-" Lucy panicked. She took a sigh of relief as she stared down at her food. "Well I mean...that wouldn't be so bad...but he's so much better than me at guitar. I doubt he'll want me holding him back. Besides. I have stage freight."
Levy wiggled her eyebrow. "That's why you gotta sing!" Lucy's face turned red. "NO WAY LEVY!!! HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY INSANE??!!!!"
"Why not?? You've got a GREAT voice!!!!"
"Yeah but I JUST said I had stage freight!" Lucy sighed.
-
"Lucy" Lucy looked back at to see who was calling her. Her eyes widened in confusion. "Lisanna?"