Tea Cups

"Come on! Wake up!" Natsu yelled. Lucy's eyes flinched. "Wake up!" The voice changed. It was no longer's Natsu's. Lucy's slowly sat up as her eyes adjusted around her. Once she regained conscience her eyes fell upon Michelle. "Huh?" Michelle's eyes were watery. "Oh your awake!" Lucy looked around the room. She was back in her room inside the mansion. "What're you doing here." Suddenly, Lucy's eyes jolted, "W-where's Natsu?" Michelle seemed really confused as she sat at the end of Lucy's bed. "Natsu? When did you start talking to him again?" Lucy seemed really confused. "I told- wait a minute..." Lucy began continuing on mumbling to herself. "Was that just all a dream..? Did he not come over here?" Michelle seemed a little freaked out. "Okay..." She said while getting up from the bed and grabbing ahold of Lucy's wrist, pulling her onto her feet. "Where're we going?"

"To a mental hospital" Lucy pulled herself out of Michelle's grip. "I'm perfectly sane!" She gave her friend a rude look. She sighed and sat back on the edge of her bed while staring at her twiddling thumbs. "I need some time alone." Michelle nodded and left Lucy alone. Lucy checked her phone and scrolled to recent calls. Natsu's name did not appear. "I guess it was all a dream..." Lucy sighed in disappointment. He did come that day. But she never called him that night.

She got up and got out a black robe with a hood on it. Lucy then reached out for a piece of paper and a pencil.

Going to head out. See ya!

~Lucy xox

She opened her bedroom door and walked out.

-
The sun has set and Natsu was walking around town, thinking to himself. Everyone was inside their homes. Or at least he thought, until he passed by someone who was sitting on a pair of steps. They glanced at each other; and it wasn't until he passed her, that he realized it was her.

"Lucy?"

-
"So what are you doing back?" Nastu asked as Lucy as she took a sip of her tea. She sighed, placing her cup down on the white laced coaster.

"I'm here...to apologize."

"For what?"

Lucy's teeth clenched, holding back her sadness.

"Everything." Her fists tightened on her lap.

"H-Hey hey..." Natsu stood up from the other couch and went over to Lucy, placing his hand on her shoulder, pulling her into a hug. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I messed everything up with you and I'm sorry"

There was nothing but silence for hours.

Eventually Lucy fell asleep on the couch.

Nastu got up from the couch and went to get a blue fuzzy blanket from the arm of the couch. He placed it gently on her.

Nastu, without realizing it, kissed her on the forehead, but smiled anyways. Suddenly, she did too.

At that moment...

Everything was perfect
-------------
[A/N- I'm sorry for not updating. For a while. I really wanna finish these stories and starts my other ones but for now, here's a short story. I already have another chapter half way written]