Yearbook

[A/N- I hope you guys appreciate this long chapter!]

             [A/N/N- OH THIS SONG IS 98% PERFECT WITH THE STORY LINE]

         They both looked at me with shock. "Are you serious Lucy?!" Elias panicked.
            I glared at him, "let me finish...." I then turned my head back to look at my dad. "I will live with you as long as it's in Magnolia and I get to continue to attend Fairy Tail Academy." He leaned back on the couch and thought to himself. Giving a grin, he responded, "deal?"
        He reached his right hand out in front of him and I reached my right, and connected our hands, resulting in a shake. I glared up at him with a smirk, "deal."

-
"You can live with me!" Lucy said excitedly as they walked back Lucy's apartment. "The landlady likes me so she said if I help her with filing rent checks and such, I can stay there for free!" Lucy gave a big grin. She was super excited. "Oh and I have this really nice bath! It's amazing! Oh and the view from my-"
"Lucy, honey, ur rambling again."
Lucy's eyes widened slightly as we face became red. "Oh I'm sorry! I'm just reeeeally excited!"
Jude laughed at her enthusiasm.

-
"Okay! Here we go!" Lucy inserted her key to her apartment, as she swung the door wide open.
Jude was impressed, "wow this is a good apartment! And it's so clean." Lucy giggled at the praise.
"Thanks!"

-
Beep beep

Lucy slammed on her alarm clock as she slowly sat up in her bed. She unwrapped herself from within her blankets and put on her slippers that laid right next to bed. She stretched her arms out as she walked into the small bathroom located inside her room.

~
She tiptoed out the front door, trying not to wake her dad up.
-
Lucy's POV
"Hey Levy!" I waved as I meet up with Levy and Erza.
"Oh LuLu! Sign my yearbook~" she held out a book in her hand. I glanced at it as she handed it to me. I stood there, flipping through the pages.
I looked up at her, "I don't have a pen."
"Here! You can borrow mine!" She reached in her first zipper of her bag, pulling out a black pen. She flipped it in her hands, handing me the cap end. "Here ya go!"
I smiled at her kindness, thank you!" I then wrote my signature. "All done!" I smiled at her, handing her both her pen and yearbook.
"Where can I pick up my yearbook?" Erza asked.
Levy responded, "oh you go to the main office!"
Erza was about to leave before I stopped her, "hey Erza! Let me come with you. I still need one too." She turned her head, and then smiled. "Alright." I walked behind her, with my hands folded behind my back, as I stared at the rooms in the hallway.
"Uh Erza...." I stopped walking. She turned back confused.
"Yeah Lucy?" I stared at her.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah! Why do you ask?"
"Because you passed the room..."
Her face became red. "I'm sorry. I was spacing out."
"Are you and Jellal having problems?" I asked without thinking about the consequences. She then gave me a death glare and I backed away slowly one step, trembling, "I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" She took a deep breath before walking back in my direction, with her eyes closed. I thought she was gonna kill but she just entered to the door.
"Hello girls!" A nice lady greeted us.
"Hello Mrs. Dragneel! How's your husband Zeref?"
             Dragneel? Is this Zeref dude related to Natsu?
The girl with blond wavy hair smiled as she came from around the corner and gave Erza a giant hug, wrapping her arms around her neck, "he is just wonderful!"
Erza giggled, "is he still causing mischief?"
"Yeah, but I still love him!" She smiled, letting go of Erza's neck. "So what can I do for you lovely?"
I finally spoke, "we would like to get our yearbooks!" The girl's eyes lit up as she looked behind Erza and noticed me.
"Oh~ and what's your name?"
"I'm Lucy Heartfilia" I whispered 'Heartfilia.'
Her eyes widened as she did a courtesy bow, "nice to meet you." I giggled at her childish behavior.
"Thank you, but that's not necessary." I bowed as an appology.
"W-why are you bowing, I'm the one that should bow! Gomen Nasai! [A/N- I'm Sorry] I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable!" She panicked, bowing like crazy.
"No-no it's fine, don't worry about it!" I sweat dropped and nervously laughed.
Her eyes lit up, "reeeeally???" I nodded. "Oh thank you!" She gave off a smile with her eyes closed [^_^].
"Oh!!! Your yearbooks! I totally forgot! Let me go get them for you!" With that, she hopped all over the place and disappeared into a back room.
"She seems fun." I chuckled at Mrs. Dragneel's energy.
Erza smiled, looking ahead at the area she disappeared to. "Yeah, she's the best. She's also the founder of this school."
My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "No freaking way!!! She looks like she's in her twenties!" I was shocked.
"She's fifty four, if my memory serves me right." She thought for a moment. That lady really acted like a kid. And her skin was as clear as day. She had no wrinkles or anything.

Not long after, she came back into the room, holding two yearbooks in her hands. She handed me one of them and I stared in awe as a flying cat outlined most of the book and the words Fairy Tail were written across. I then peered at the bottom right corner, and there was my name engraved into it.

              [A/N- Created by me~]

"Thank you so much! It's so beautiful!" I exclaimed, holding the yearbook up to my chest. My eyes lit up as an idea popped in my mind. "Why don't you sign my yearbook Mrs. Dragneel? I know we've only meet but it would be an honor!"
She just stared at my yearbook, while her eyes glistened. She was so touched. "You mean it?"
I giggled, "of course!" I handed her the yearbook and she took it. She then looked at me in the eyes with a smile.
"Thank you." She grabbed a pen out of her purse. She then flipped to the last page and started scribbling. Not long after she handed me the yearbook back. I opened it to the page she wrote on;

          Let's be friends!
                       ~Mavis Dragneel

            I looked so her with my eyes widened and she still had that same smile on her [^_^].
             I repeated that face and said, "yeah!" She giggled a Erza also asked her to sign her yearbook.

~
          I walked home, looking at all the signatures. I have almost everyone's signatures; Jet's, Droy's, Levy's, Gajeel's, Gray's, Erza's, Mavis', Kinana's, and everyone else! I even got some teachers' like Miss. Alberona and Mr. Alors.
             But there was one that was absent from my book...Natsu. Just the thought of that broke my heart inside. It's been 3 weeks and he's been on machines. If his parents allow it, they can pull the plug, which will sever his life force.

Natsu...come back to me soon, okay?