7

"Do you mind explaining?" Takeda asks. "Well, when Hinata and I were leaving the gym we heard someone talking. So we traced the voice to said teammate who looked really stressed out about something. They said something about how 'they' won't leave them alone and something about court dates if I heard right," Kageyama recalls.

The teacher grips his chin and looks at the ground. "Was that all they said?" he asks. Hinata quickly shakes his head. "They said something like they didn't want to wonder if they would survive the night again," his eyes drooped in worry.

"Who is said teammate?" The five exchange looks, hesitant to say her name. "It was Chihiro," Daichi breaks the silence and Takeda is speechless. Again. That's the word that stuck out in their minds. What does she mean by again?

They've considered her a teammate from day one, making them feel somewhat close to the distant girl already. Takeda thinks of their options. "Maybe we should just ask her about it," he offers.

"She wouldn't us a straight answer if we did," Sugawara counters. "Then the only thing we can do is keep an eye on her for the moment. If she doesn't show up to school one day or we start noticing an injuries on her, we press her for answers or get police involved if it is bad enough," Takeda crosses his arms.

They didn't like that solution but that's all they can do for now. "Now don't worry about it too much. For all we know it just may be a misunderstanding," he assures. The five nod and return to their rooms. The third years cast worried glances at the curled up, sleeping girl as they enter their room.

~~~~

First POV

I wake at the crack of dawn and couldn't go back to sleep. I decide to get up and walk around the facilities aimlessly. Dim, long halls greet my sight. "Get back here!" My head whips around as I search for the source of the voice. "You deserve this!" "You're bringing this upon yourself!" There is no one in the hallways.

Pain ruptures in my shoulder and I crash onto the floor. I look up at my father with a broken bottle in his hand. "You're lucky I missed your head. Next time I won't," He cocks his arm back and I shield my face with my arms. Broken glass impales my arms and a yelp in pain. "Just knock her out already, make her stop yelling!" my mother cheers on. A solid slap across the face does the trick.

"Hey are you okay?" a loud voice startles me. Loud footsteps rush at me and I recoil by instinct. "G-get away!" I stutter out. "Chihiro-san what's wrong?" I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders.

Third POV

The girl throws her hands up, and knocks the boy down.  Her hands claw at her unseen scarred shoulder. He could hear her erratic breathing patterns as she rushes passed him.  "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you," he says quietly.

She looks at him with terrified eyes. He sits down by the girl balled up into the corner. But like a switch, her face returns to its normal emotionless scowl. She gets up quickly and strides away. The boy stands up reaching out for her, "Wait!" he calls out.

She doesn't, "If I hear a word about this from anyone, I will not hesitate in denying it as well as never speaking to you again," her quiet, cold voice stings more than he thought it would. Before he could get another word out, she's gone from his sight.

He roams the halls looking for her but she is no where to be seen. The encounter does everything but soothe his worry.

First POV

Of course Sugawara would show up right then and there. Of course I would get a panic attack in the middle of the hall. Of course it would happen. I angrily return to my room and put on my training clothes. I take my phone and slide my headphones over my ears and go out for a run.