This hell just for me (Chapter 1)

I wrote this stories a long time ago, so there is some pretty stupid weird shit in here. Also probably scenes and lines that don't make any sense. It was just a book I made for fun and to past time so don't take it to seriously.

Shin's POv
I flinched as my eyes opened and it burned. When I got my vision back I figured it was the sun. I felt the warm sunlight shine into my eyes as I woke up. That's was the best I've slept in a while! My smile quickly turned to a frown when I looked at my room. Empty.

I sighed as i got up. The bead creaked loudly. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, stretching my arms out. I sighed as i walked to the bathroom with my clothes. I didn't want to look in the mirror at... Myself

I walked over and let the cold water hit my skin. I shivered. I closed my eyes and let it run down my face. i looked at my arms... i stared at the cutts that ran along my arm.its okay, another day on this place. This hell just for me. I got out of the shower and drued my self. I put my clothes on and looked in the mirror. There he is, the failure. I'm just a waste of space my father is right. I hear loud foot steps pounding as he walked up. My eyes widened as I cowered in fear. I ran into my closet. Mabey he will think I left early.

"Ya little shit where are ya." He slurred.

Hiding in the closet. He threw open the closet. I looked into his eyes holding many emotions. I whimpered. "D-Dad d-don't do this." He growled loudly. "I'll g-get you b-beer please don't hit me!" He stomped on my leg and walked away. Owch,  I shouldn't have said that.

I ran across the street. I continued down the sidewalk till I felt a shock from pain go through my leg. I screamed falling over. As I hit my head I closed me eyes.

*Budo's POV*

I awoke with a smile on my face. Ahhhh... the beginning of the school year. I can't wait to see Shin. I smiled as I thought of him. He's been my best friend since 5th grade. Also my crush. I'm an idiot. :D I got off my comfy soft bed and put my uniform on. I went down stairs and put two poptrats in the toster. I grabbed shoved them in my mouth while grabbing my bag and left. As I ran down the street I saw him.... Shin. He has changed so much. He used to be sassy and happy all the time, how his eyes where so dull.  I was about to call out to him when suddenly he stumbled his leg giving out. I quickly rushed over. Fuck.

* Taro's POV *

I walked down the street with Sally and my sister. Osana has a crush on me. But I like someone else. Shin.

I countinued walking and saw Shin passed out on the street. Why eyes widened. I then saw Budo run over and pick him up, bringing him to the other side of the crosswalk. I ran across to reach Budo and Shin.

"Is Shin okay!?" I asked in shock.

"He will be fine I hope... I'll bring him to the infirmary." Budo ran of to the school with Shin in his arms. I couldn't help but feel jealous..