Hello New Dick (Chapter 7)

Haru's POV

I walked into the school. It was bright and cheery. I looked around and saw a bunch of girls giggling and pointing at me. I walked into the main office. I saw a older lady. "Excuse me, mam?" I said. She turned and looked at me. "What?" She basically yelled... Bitch.

"I'm a new student. My name Haru Satsujin. Can I get a schedule?" I asked.  "Wait." She said and pressed a button and said, "Can I get Shin Higaku down to the main office? ... I don't care that he's crying I need him down right now. Ok? Thank you."

Three minutes later a purple haired beauty with puffy eyes walked in. "C-Can I help you?" He asked the secretary.

"I need you to show the new kid around, his name is Haru." He looks at me. He was about to say something when someone bust in. He walked over and grabbed me by the wrist dragging me out. He was very... weak.

"Come on follow me" He said softly and started walking. I felt my body tingled as his small hand gripped my wrist. "Wait I'm coming!"

I walked down the hall as I caught up to him. I pinned him against the wall, so he couldnt move. "Hey let go.." He said in a whimper. His small body trembled.

"Are you Shin Higaku?" He looked shocked and nodded. "Yeah?" He said. "Why were you cry-" I was about to finish when he said nothing and looked down. I was about to say something when I felt a sharp pain in my back. "Ah.."

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HIM!!!!" Someone yelled from behind. I let go of Shin and turned around. He pushed me out of the way and looked Shin in the eyes. "Shin did he hurt you?" He said. Shin turned his head to the left. "So he did!" The guy turned around and was about to punch me.

"No Budo, he didn't hurt me." He said. Budo turned back around and said. 'Budos' eyes narrowed. "Why'd did you turn away from me?" He asked in suspicion. "You're face was like 1 inch away from mine!" Shin snapped. "Oh..." Budo said and let go of Shin. "I'm sorry about what happened earli-"

Smack! Budo looked at Shin.

"Don't bring it up here or again." Shin said. He must really hate that topic.

"Sorry..." He said looking down.

Shin grabbed my hand and walked away. My chest started to feel warm and fuzzy. I felt happy... Did I fall in love... with.... Shin? I wanted to make Shin mine he will be mine. I wonder if that fuck boy likes him...

"Hey Shin?" I ask.
"What?" He said back.
"Are you gay?" I asked him. He froze.
"Why do you wann-" Before he could say anything else I cut him off. I knew his answer. "So you are? Good." I said smiling. "Y-Yeah I'm gay, well actually bi.. why is that... good?" He asked . His voice was filled with fear.
"Just because..."