The End? (Chapter 27)

Shin's POV

   "No." I said quietly staring at Budo in shock.  He proposed to me. I... im so happy! I have never felt this happy. "Y-YES BUDO!"

I screamed as tears swelled up in my eyes. I jumped onto him hugging him and then me shared a slow but passionate kiss. He slid the ring onto my finger. After we got home we fell asleep in each other's arms.

3 months later...

Budo's POV

"Do you, Shin Higaku take Budo Masuta as your husband?"
"Y-yes, yes I d-do." Shin said smiling in his black tuxedo.
"Do you, Budo Masuta take Shin Higaku as your husband?"
"Yes." I said grinning like an idiot.

   "You may kiss the groom." The priest said to me. I grabbed Shin's waist and pulled him towards me and planted my lips on his. He immediately kissed back. We slowly parted hearing clapping and cheers as he snuggled into my white tux. I looked in the crowd of people smiling and clapping.
I looked to the right and saw my mom bawling her eyes out. Tears of joy... I hope?

   I picked Shin up and he gasped holding onto me as I spun slowly around with him in my arms smiling. The slow music started and I slowly placed Shin onto the floor. His hand grabbed mine and he put his other arm over my shoulder. He rested his head on my shoulder as we slowly dance. "I l-love you Budo. T-thank you for e-everything." I smiled kissing the top of his head.

5 years later,

  I sat on the couch waiting for Shin to get dressed so we could go to the adoption center. I heard the light foot steps of Shin as he walked down. I tueprned my head to the stairs case and stared at my beautiful husband. "Budo I-I'm r-ready." He said smiling. I looked at him. He is too damn cute.
  "Okay love, let's go!"

At the adoption center...

   We talked to the receptionist about how we want to adopt a child. She told us she was married to another girl and she was cool. She led us to the room where kids were giggling as they played with their toys. A little girl walked up to us.
  "Hi mister! I'm Shai!" Shin smiled. Well I think this is the one.
  "H-hi Shai, I'm S-shin and this is Budo." He said smiling kindly and shaking the little girls hand.

  We decided to pick Shai because most of the kids were freaked out. We went to the icecream shop and and got icecream to celebrate.

A day late

   After we put Shai in her room to sleep we walked to our own room. We got under the covers and kissed.
"Good night Budo." Shin said snuggling into me. I was happy and shocked at the same time. That is the first sentence he has not stuttered in. I smiled at him.
"Goodnight Shin." I said then kissing his perfect plump pink lips.