What is happening? (Chapter 4)

Shin's POV

"Hey Shin!" I jump. I turned around and saw Ayano, she was standing there and frowning.  "Oh, hi..." I greeted her and  fiddled with my sleeves. She's scary. "Shin, I brought you something..." That's odd.. "Really? What?" I asked her.

She handed me a box of razor blades. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my sleeves up. She walked by with a smile and whispered "Cut deeper fag." I gasped. H-How does she know...

Ayanos POV

I walked to the club shin was in.

"Hey! Your Oka Ruto, right?" I said lacking emotion in my voice. She jumped and nodded your head.

"Do you know who Shin likes?"

I questioned her... "No... but I do know who likes him." She states quietly.

"Who!?" I exclaimed loudly with my eyes wide open. This is golden info here...

"Well... Taro, Budo, and some dude, he is a delinquent." A delinquent likes Shin. "I also like him." She said looking down blushing. A delinquent.... Greeaaaaaaat. "Well thanks, bye!" I said in a monotone voice and walking out. I'll make his life living hell.

Budo's POV

   I walked down the hall way and saw a green haired delinquent staring at my Shin. What's he planning on doing? I walk up behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing? I said trying to intimidate him. Which doesn't work..

"I'm staring at his cute ass!" He said giggling like a bitchy school girl with a crush. "Stay away from Shin. He belongs to me!" I said. I was so angry. I had a bad feeling about this guy. Wait what did I just say?  "He doesn't belong to you silly! He belongs to me!" He said, I could tell he didn't have could intentions.  "He'll be all mine soon~" He said smirking and laughing while walking off.

And this is the adorable Zachary (Will be introduced later :)