Home? (Chapter 25)

Shin's POV
Where and I? Is all I could think as I recovered my sight from the bright lights shining in my face. After i could see again I looked around, just white? Am I in a hospital, why am I here. Where's Budo? I start crying out of confusion and panic. The door loudly slams open as I tall women with dark skin walked in. I started crying more, who are these people? "Y-you are awake! It has been a year Shin. Do you remeber what happened?"
"No! Who are you? Where is Budo!" She sighs and leaves.
I curl up under the covers and cry. Where is Budo, he's my bestfriend. I'm so confused. Why did she say it has been over a year. Did my father beat me into a concussion?
I curled up under my covers.

30 min later....

I heard the door slam open and someone pulled the covers off of me. It was Budo! "B- budo?" I said quietly. His eyes were glimmering with happiness but he looked so...sad? "Shin, I've missed you so much. Do you really remember me?" Of course. "Budo I would never - forget my best friend." I watched his eyes started filling with tears. "B-budo? What's wrong?".
"We're not just friends Shin!" He said making me more confused.
"What do you mean?" He is scaring me, what's going on?
"Shin we are in a relationship." What we are... I'm... I'm his boyfriend? I responded with, "huh?"
He came closer towering over me like a mountain. "Budo?" He leaned in and kissed me. I gasped and his tounge slid in my mouth. After a while me parted lips and he smiled. Then he said, " You're so beautiful Shin, I'm glad you're back."

The doctor walked in and started talking. "Shin is free to go home in a couple days, I'll be running a few more days test and then he's free to go. His father is in rehabilitation center. So Budo, since Shin is still 17 you're mother has signed papers agreeing for him to live under her roof. I need to go." Then the doctor left. No i dont want to go back to that man... Wait he's is in rehabatashion what's that? I'm living with Budo?

Time skip...

Budo's POV

I kissed Shin's lips as I put him down in my bed. He's finally awake. I took my phone out and sat at my desk and started texting Sho

SHO       BUDO

Hey Sho I shin's awake and well so we're over. Sorry dude.

It's okay I'm glad you're happy and he's awake. Can we still continue to be friends?

Sure

Cool! so we don't tell Shin about this.

You do I will kill you.

Okay...

...

Im so happy I'm with Shin now. I hope he gets his memory back.