I choose... (Chapter 22)

Shin's POV

I need to decide! It's so hard though. If I choose Budo almost every thing would go back to the way it was other than my friend ship with Haru. If I choose Haru I'll get a new start with a relationship and Budo would stay by my side... right? He would need some time though.

For the rest of the day I avoided Haru and Budo.  After class ended I rushed into the bathroom. I was shaking. I was scared, I don't want to hurt one of them. I opened my phone and decided to call a person I haven't talked to in years... Jake Togi. He had told me to call him I anything bad ever happened. He caught me during my first suicide attempt. I promised him wouldn't try anything like that ever agian. I'm so tempted kill myself be free... I wanted to die. I know I could talk to someone else but they wouldn't understand.

My hands shook as I remember what happened. He saved me after pushing me out of the way of a truck. He was the one to get hurt. I was scared to talk to him agian, after all i put him in the coma. I never called him to thank him. My hands shook while I punched in his number. I pressed the call button. Will he even want to talk to me. I left him...

Jake Togi's POV

I sighed as I thought about my friend. He has been bugging me all day about which video game to buy. I smiled as I think of ,you girlfriend, Stacy has always been there for me. We have been dating for 2 years.

Ever since.... I forgot his name but I saved him. The day I woke up out of the coma, he disappeared. I was so sad. He was my best friend. Stacy was my sisters friend at the time. She helped me recover. She has beautiful brown wavy hair just pass her shoulders, perfect blue eyes, and tan skin. She was the 'nerd' of our school.

I felt a vibration. I took my phone out of my jean pocket. Unknown caller. I bite my lip wondering if to pick up or not. I usually prank random unknown callers by acting like they called a pizza place. Im and idiot. I hit answer. Before I could say anything they talked.

"Jake... It's you right?" My eyes widened as I knew this voice. Shin I think.. the boy I saved. Why is he calling me? He left me. But he's my friend still. "I'm sorry I left you... I was scared. I'm sorry! I-I didn't know how to handle it. After that happened in couldn't face you agian. But.. I need your help right now. Please Jake." He said crying.

These 2 years he has been ashamed that why. "Shin, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Y-you told me if I ever thought about killing myself agian to reach out to you. Well I was getting better. I had everything just ended." He said.

"Shin, where are you?" I say calmly.

"I-I'm my school's bathroom.. second floor, Akademi HighSchool." Hey! That's not far away from mine two miles.

"Okay I'll be there soon."

I run out with my keys in my hand to my motorcycle. After I started the engine is put my helmet on.

6 minutes later...

I walk into the school. The hallways are silent with people staring at me confused.

"Hey helmet dude!" Someone yells. I look to my right and see a buff guy, black hair, grey eyes, and a bandana. What an obnoxious weirdo.. Only an idiot would date him.

"Yes?"

"Why are you here and who are you?" The weird boy yelled. "I am older than you don't question my authority you crap."

"Ge sorry." He says rubbing the back of his head. "You looked very suspicious with that blue hair of yours and the helmet. Well I'm Budo Masuta leader of the Marshall Arts Club." He says with a smile.