Green (Chapter 6)

Ayano's POV

I walked in down the hallway and saw that Budo walking with Shin in his arms who was asleep. "Hey Budo what happened?" He looked at me and stopped.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm one of Shin's... friends."

"Well... Green one of the delinquents... raped him." I stayed calm by thinking of all the ways I could kill him. Mabey I'll be nice just once. I really wanna kill someone right now.

"Poor Shin." I lie as I walk away. A malicious grin spreads across my face.

I saw him. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the other side of the school. I set him down harshly.

"You're strong for a girl, god." He said. I pulled out my knife.

"Why'd did you do it to Shin?" I ask. I'm supposed to be the one torturing him hurting him.

"Oh, that? Well he's cute so I just fucked him." He said chuckling. I stabbed the knife right above his head. He looked up. He looked shocked and a glint of fear in his eyes only appeared for a second.

"Don't touch Shin again." Ugh Shin this Shin that.

"Or what?" He said mocking me.

"I will not hesitate to stab you in the heart." I withdrew the knife from the wall and pointed it to his chest. I pressed on it.

"OK . I WON'T TOUCH HIM AGAIN." He cries out.

Well to late. I thought to my self as I pulled out a syringe and injected it into him. I watched as he passed out. I put him in a music case. I left him in there as I imitated his hand writing with a note. I wrote,

Hey shitheads, I'm leaving. Lol. My family is to boring for me. Bye

I guess I'll just right it out so he sounds dumb.
I taped the note to the wall and went to grab the case. Now my Shin is mine to torture. I grabbed the case and dragged him back to my house and tie him into a chair.