Zach and Taro (Chapter 14) Extra

Short Chapter
                                         Taro's POV 

I needed Zach to forgive me.  I can't live without him.  I ran all around school and couldn't find him.  One last place to check, the clubs.  I looked in all the clubs.  I hope he's in the cooking club.

  I walked into the club and saw Zach on the floor and Amai (his sister) comforting him.  She heard me and turned around.  Her soft smile turned to a frown.  She got up from comforting Zach and walked over to me.  I've never seen her frown, she always has a smile on her face.  She stopped in front of me and looked up.  She smacked me very hard.  I was so suprised. 

"Stay out of my club, sexual harassing pervert!" She yelled.  I was so suprised.

  "I want to apologize to Zach."  She looked at me and stepped to the side, letting me pass.  I walked over to Zach.

"H-hey Zach..." I looked at him and squatted down to his level.  "Look I'm sorry." I love him, like love at first sight?. I cant afford to lose him.  He looked up at me.  I reached towards him, he flinched.  I hugged him.  "Zach, I'm sorry I wasn't on the right mind. I'm so sorry.  Zach, I love you sooooooooooo much.  I want to be with you for the rest of my life.  Please forgive me, and let's start over.  Please?"

I asked.  He looked at Amai and looked back at me. "Yeah, L-lets star over." He said.  It was cute when he said star instead of start.  He finally hugged me back.

  "What do you want start over as, friends or acquaintances?" I asked. 

"I wanna start over as l-l-ov-ver-rs.  If t-thats o-okay w-with y-you." He said looking down hiding his blushing, playing with his fingers.  He looked back up and kissed me on the cheek.  I squeezed him tighter.  "T-taro, I can't breath." He said. 

"That's okay with me."I said, realising him from my tight hug.  We shared a soft kiss. I smiled and he smiled back at me.