HeartBreak (Chapter 10)

"SHIN!" Some one yelled darting down the hallway.

  "Huh?" I turned around.  Before I could see the culprit, they squeezed my tiny body. 

"Ow!" 

"Oh sorry!" He said, I recognized that deep voice.  I looked and It was Budo.  He hugged me again, but this time, he rested his chin on my head.

  "BUDO!?" I said blushing yep. 

"Hey? So Shin.. Do want you go me date to?"  He said with his face bright red. 

"Huh?" I said.  "I-I-I meant, do you want to go out on a date with me?"  He said blushing. 

"WHAT!!!"  I exclaimed.   My face was beat red.  "S-su-ure..."  i said looking down.  My face was red.

  "YAY!!!"  He said.  He ran down the hall yelling.  "I GOT MY DATE!!!"  He kept yelling and runing.  He fist pumped in the air.  Everyone stared.  He was so happy.  The teacher came out and grabbed him by his collar.

  "STOP YELLING IN MY HALLWAY!!!"  She scolded him. 

"Sorry!"  He said. 

"Good!"  She turned around and walked back into the class. Taro walked up to him.  Budo pulled Taro away. Huh..

Taro's POV

I heard Budo yelling.  He was the scolded by a teacher.  "What happened? I asked. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bathroom. 

He looked around to make sure no one was there.  "I asked my crush out and he said yes!"  He squealed. 

"Who?"  I asked. His crush.. i-it couldn't be Shin.. Could it?

"Shin." He said smiling.  My smile turned to a frown.  Before I could say anything he said, "Oh this kid asked me to give this to you, bye!"  He said running out. 

I was heart broken.  Why Shin!?
Out of all people.  I started to cry when someone walked in. 

I ran to the last stall.and locked myself in. 

"Are you ok?" A boy asked.  I opened the stall door. 

"I'm fine."  I said.

"Good.  I'm Zachary but you can call me Zach for short." He said smiling and giggling.  He was adorable.  He was nice, lively, and happy.  I smiled. His brown hair was beautiful.  His soft brown eyes looked at me with concern. 

Hmm... do I know him from somewhere? Oh I think Shin had us meet at lunch, but I just said hi and left because I was jealous and wanted Shin to my self.

"Do you still like Shin?"  He muttered to him self.

"What!?"  I said in Suprise how did he know? My face turned red. 

"Sorry!" He said he turned around and sprinted for the door.  He was clearly embarrassed. 

As he reached the door I grabbed his sleeve before he could run out and pulled him into my arms. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and whispered. "Don't leave me."