Here it Goes (Chapter 20)

Haru's POV

I sighed as I walked to the place where me and Mina were meeting. I looked and saw her.

"K Mina, right on time." I said with a smile. She rolled her eyes.
"So why meet me here?" She said. "Well so you can spike fuck Bois drink, duh."
She looked at the bag and took it.
"Also," I handed her a note pad. "My plan.

1. Get Budo to go to dinner with you.

2. Drug his drink.

3. After he passes out take him back to the house, (address; #################) make sure you two look like you fucked

4. Text me when your done."

I left her and went to meet Shin.

At the arcade....

My heart fluttered when I saw him. He was wearing a hoodie to big for him, short shorts, and the combination of his dark hair against his pale skin was breath taking. He's beautiful.

"H-hi Shin." I stuttered. DON'T STUTTER IDIOT!
He smiled and walked over to me.

"Hi Haru! I got the game coins to play. You ready? It will be fun." He said grabbing my hand and lightly tugging my arm. H-he he! He is holding my hand.

"Okay come on let's go play."

We went to the first game. It was Pac Man. We got pizza and it was amazing. At the end of the date, I meant reunion hehe. Then my phone vibrated. "Come on let's go. I'll walk you home." He nodded and held my hand unconsciously.

As we walked home we talked about the games we played, pizza, and everything! As we arrived at the white house with the blood red door. He pulled the house key from out of his pocket. I smiled. I squirmed exited to watch him have his heart broken by Budo and run to me.

"Hey Haru?" He said tapping my shoulder looking up at me with his beautiful face.

"Yes. What's up."

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure! Budo can join us to" I said smiling in a sickly sweet voice. He opened the door and walked in. Right then he tripped. And it was on Mina's shoes. I smirked. Perfect.

"Shin! Please be careful!" I said pulling him up. He looked down and his eyes widened. "What's wrong?" His eyes were filled with pain and fear.

"T-those arnt Budo's mom's shoes and the only person here is Budo."

I watched as he ran up the stairs. I chased after him. He ran to the door on the end of the hall way and opened it violently.  He was shaking. I peered in to see a naked Budo and Mina on the bed, sheets messy, clothes on the floor, sweaty, and them cuddling.

"BUDO!" He screamed. Budo shot up and looked at Mina besides him confused and his eyes widened, realizing what happened. He looked at Shin, who was holding  back tears clenching his fist.

"S-shin it, it's not what it looks like!" Budo said with fear.

"O-oh really Budo. Is that your excuse." Shin said shaking I grabbed him and pulled him over to me.

I watched as Mina got up and put on her clothes. After she was dressed. "Wow your boyfriend is great in the sheets. Damn. He was gonna dump you soon anyway you fag, see ya neva." She said waving at Shin who was quivering in my arms. She walked out of the room.

Budo got up and put boxers on. "Shin please lis-"

"NO BUDO NO I'M DONE WERE OVER BUDO MASUTA!" He screamed while crying.

"Shin please calm down, you can stay with me, Okay?" I asked rubbing his back. He sniffles and then agreed and went to grab his stuff. I had to act like the supportive friend how. I walked over to Budo and screamed at him, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU ASS WIPE YOU REALLY HURT SHIN! SHIN AND YOU ARE OVER. DON'T GO NEAR HIM EVER AGAIN!" I let go of Budos and grabbed Shin gently and slowly lead him down stairs. We got in my car and left for my house. My plan... IT WORKED! I hid my smile as I kept driving.

He fell asleep. I smiled as I picked him up and brought him into my house. I walked down the hall of my small house and carried him into my bedroom putting him in my bed kissing his head." Shin I love you. You'll know soon."

"W-what!?" Shit! Shin had woke up. "Y-you love m-me?"

I looked at him and looked away. "Shin... I.... I do love you. Please don't hate me. Ever.... ever since I first saw you... i... I fell in love. I'm sorry Shin. I love you. It broke my heart when you were dating Budo, but I was happy... happy for you. When I found out you know... what happened I was so mad. I wanted to strangle him... im sorry that... I love you Shin." I said sadly, I had those fake tears brimming my eyes with a light blush spread across. I looked at him and covered my face. I felt hand wrap around my torso.

"Haru... I like you to, but I need sometime. I.. I don't want to go out with you yet... but! But in the future I will go out with you." Shin said with a smile. I love him, and I am willing to wait. I kissed him on the cheek. He pushes me away.

"S-sorry." I say looking at him. Huh? He is leaning towards me. His plump lips lightly parted. I then feel his lips on mine. We kissing for a bit before he pulls away. He looks at me.

"Sorry, I'm not ready." He says. I kissed his check and he  smiles.

"It's okay love. I will never hurt you. Ever. I promise." He nods. I will never let anyone hurt him. I will never let him hurt. Aging I promise Shin. I promise. He leaned forward and hugged me, my Shin.

Shins POV

I should have known! That dream was a warning. I.. I wished to be loved by someone and that wish came true for a while. It was all a lie.

I gathered my bags and Haru grabbed my hand and we left the house. After Haru put me in his car I fell asleep.

Time Skip

I slowly awoke hearing Haru say. "Shin I love you. You'll know soon."

"W-what!? Y -you love m-me?" I say. Haru likes me. Shock was written all over my face.

He looked at me and then looked away. "Shin... I.... I do love you. Please don't hate me. Ever.... ever since I first saw you... i... I fell in love. I'm sorry Shin. I love you. It broke my heart when you were dating Budo, but I was happy... happy for you. When I found out you know... what happened I was so mad. I wanted to strangle him... im sorry that... I love you Shin." He said sadly. Tears were brimming his eyes. He was afraid of rejection. His face had a light blush on it. He looked at me and covered his face. I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

What should I say? I mean he is a good friend, and I do like him. Okay, well Haru what I said next shocked me..

"Haru... I like you to, but I need sometime. I.. I don't want to go out with you yet... but! But in the future I will go out with you." I said smiling shyly. He smiles in joy.  Haru leans over and kisses me on the cheek. I pushes me away.

I fell so tempted to kiss him... why?
"S-sorry." He says softly looking at me. I lean towards him and kissed him on the lips. We stayed like this for a while until, I broke the silence after we pulled awqy

"Sorry, I'm not ready." I say. He kissed my check and is smiled.

"It's okay love. I will never hurt you. Ever. I promise." He says to me on blink away my tears as I leaned forward and hugged him.

He kissed my head and I fell asleep in his embrace.