(Chapter 13)

🚨Warning Sexual Content🚨

Budo's POV

I looked over at Shin who quietly sat on the bed looking down shyly trying to hide his blush. The door opened agian and I looked over to see my mom peek inside. "Kido's I'm going to be away for a bit. Stay safe." She said and left. After i heard her car pulling away. I got up and forced Shin down onto the bed. "B-budo?!" He exclaimed suprised. I looked at his small body under me. I couldn't resist any longer. I grabbed my lube that was hidden under my pillow. I leaned down and kissed Shin passionately. A couple seconds later he kissed back to. I struggled to pull his pants down. My cock was so hard to the point it hurt.

Ahhh! He moaned loudly as I started rubbing his erect cock through his thin boxers. "B-budo wait!" I kept rubbing him and slowly pulled down my sweat pants and boxers. "B-budo wait please!" He cried out, but I ignored his pleas and contiued. I
slowly inserted a finger into him. Damn, he's tight. I forced two more fingers in hearing his crys of pain. After he loosened up a bit I pulled my fingers out and inserted the head of my cock into him. "Please stop Budo! I d-don't want to." I shoved my cock in.
He screamed for me to stop but I kept going.
"It hurts! Please stop!" He screamed out. Crap, this is getting bad. I kept going ignoring him. I finnaly felt myself reaching climax and came inside him. I panted as I thrusted into him. I cant stop. He's sucking me in. The only sounds that could be heard now we're my moans, skin slapping, and Shin's occasional pleas and cries.
I came in him twice more before stopping. He had came to.
"I love you Shin." I mumbled into his neck.

I looked over to my side where Shin was sulking. I felt waves of regret pass over. I should have stopped. "I..." Shin quietly mumbled. "Huh?" I thought out loud. "Why... did you do that Budo." He says as he crys into the pillow. Shit this is getting badd, real bad. "I'm sorry, you were so cute and I couldn't control it." I quietly said. I slowly scooted over to him and snuggled up to him. "I'm sorry." He was silent.