He should be mine... (Chapter 19)

Haru's POV

I want my Shin. He belongs to ME! AND ME ONLY! I felt more anger build up inside of me the more I thought about it. Budo Masuta... Shin will be mine. I'll kill him li-

Wait...

I don't wanna hurt Shin again. I've killed his best friend. Oka Ruto. He lost his best friend. I'm not hurting him again. How do I take Budo out without hurting Shin?

Mabey I... I don't know.  Mabey... I KNOW!!! It will kill Shin on the inside, give him utter heart break. He will be at the breaking point but I'll help him through it. I'll make it up to him. My plan is to tell Musume. She loves to spread rumors, it'll mean having more and more people passing  that  rumors around about Budo cheating on Shin with... uhhhhhhh... I'll use Mina. Chick from the martial arts club.

I'll get her to go out to dinner with Budo and spike his drink, with something to make him pass out. When he passes out she will bring him back to where Budo and Shin live together and make it look like they slept together. I'll distract Shin with going to a arcade. When she texts me ill bring him back. Perfect.

Time Skip

As I walked down the hall I saw Budo and Shin holding hands. This is the happiest I've seen him. He has a big smile planted on his face. He looks so happy with him even though... He should be mine.

"Hey Shin!" I yelled towards him. Shin looked over at me before letting go of Budos hand and running over to hug me. I saw Budo's face go from delight to jealousy and hatred. He hates me and I hate him.

"Haru! Where have you been?! I have been worried about you, you just disappeared. Glad your back though." I'm so happy. He missed me... he was worried. No one's cared for me like that.

"Some dudes jumped me and I passed out for a day or two.. in an alley." I watched as Shin's face turned into a horrified expression.

"Who did it?" He asked quietly

"I don't know, but hey do you wanna go out to a arcade with me on Sunday about 4 to 7pm just you and me, like a special reunion between you and me?" He smiled and giggled and said sure.

Mission 1: Complete and Success

Well I need to talk to Mina.
I walk to the back of the school and go to the pool where she usually is. I keep walking and see her with her phone out and a cigarette in her mouth.
"Mina, I need a favor. You owe me."
She looks up and rolls her eyes. "I know what is it?"
"I need you to go out to dinner at 5-6 pm on Sunday with Budo. I then want you to spike his drink and make him pass out. Bring him back to his house before 7 pm and make it looked like you guys just fucked. Send me a text when it's done. Okay?" Her face looked confused and then she smiled and shook her head. "You're one fucked up son of a bitch Haru." I chuckled and walked off .

Mission 2: Complete

Time Skip

I looked and saw Musume smoking a 'ciggie' if that what she calls it.

"Hey Musume wanna here something crazy?" She looks up and smiles.

"Sure." She said in her peppy voice.
"Well the other day I saw Budo with kissing a girl from the martial arts club. D-don't tell anyone about it "

"Okiedoki" She said before running inside to tell everyone.

Mission 3, Complete