Headache (Chapter 2)

Shins POV

I woke up in a bright pink room, in a pink bed. I glanced around and saw Budo laying his head on the bed close to me. I don't remember what happened, I remember falling and that's it.. I saw the nurse sitting doing paperwork.

"E-excuse me?" I said.  The nurse turned around and smiled.  "Oh you're awake that's good. Do you need something sweetie?" She asked in her soft voice. "Yeah, I have a headache, could I get something for it?" I whispered.

"Sure!" She said  with a smile as she walked too the cabinet.  She grabbed a bottle of pills and grabbed a glass of water and came back over too me.  "Here you go sweetie, be careful and take it easy! You had a nasty fall."  She said with a sweet smile."Alright thanks." I took the pills and got off the bed on the opposite side of Budo. I almost fell but caught myself. Shit this hurts.

I left the infirmary and headed to the occult club.  "S-shin!" A farmiliar voice yelled making me wince.  It was Oka.  She dashed up to me and hugged me.

"O-oka!"  I exclaimed and looked down at her.  I was embarrassed.  My faced turned a bright shade of red. She was beautiful. I love her so much. "I-I'm g-glad you're awake Shin. It scared me so bad." She said.  I smiled and she let go. I went over and sat in my chair, pulling out a book and reading.

The bell rang it was time for class.  I got up and walked out.  Then I saw Ayano.  She was glaring at me with hatred in her dull, grey eyes.  I whimpered.  She walked over to me and said,  "Stay away from Taro. HE IS MINE!!!" She whispered and smacked me across the face.  I looked down as she walked away.  I was on the edge of tears.  I looked up and wiped my eyes with my sleeve.  I quickly darted to the bathroom limping the whole way. I entered a stall and pulled out the cold metallic blade and slit my arm. Another day in this hell. I said to myself as I cried. Why me?