ALIVE? (Chapter 18)

Haru's POV

Fucking assholes jumped me tonight.. I layed their fucking hurts. I passed out again from the lack of food. I woke up again and checked my phone.. I've been passed out for two days... Oh. I got up and limped home.

The next day

After I had my shower I felt refreshed, clean. I walked down stairs, and my parents were sitting there in... Both their faces bright red. Well I'm in deep shit.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" My dad yelled.

"WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" My mom added.

"Well, I got jumped by some nasty smelling dudes. I beat up their friend.."

Bye, see you later." I yelled as I ran out of the house. Fuck.

At School...

I walked into the school and went over by the fountain and sat down on one of the benches. I looked and saw the regular boy group with  Haruta, Sota, Riku, Ryusie, Sora, and Hayato.

I looked over at the girl group of Yui, Yuna, Koharu, Kokona, Saki, Mei, and Musume in their usal group.

"Omg! Did you hear about Budo and Shin!?" Yuna said. Budo.. and... Shin? My Shin!?

"No, I didn't what is it?" Koharu asked.

"They are dating, well more like boyfriend and boyfriend." She squealed.

"So are Taro and Zach so what?" Kokona snapped. Taro is now out of the way... I guess. But BUDO AND MY SHIN DATING! I was out for only two days and theirs 2 new couples. 

Now what? Is a hot dog gonna be thrown at Saki? And then it happened. Wow.. idk