What happened? (Chapter 21)

This chapter has Budo's POV and Shin's POV.

Budo's POV

I'm so confused, angry, and sad.

First off I woke up naked in bed with MINA FROM MY OWN CLUB!" Well, all I know was i went to dinner with her and passed out. Second I'm mad that Haru guy just stole MY Shin, did I have sex with her? No I couldn't had have. I sat conflicted on me bed.

I can't blame Shin for breaking up with me. If I was him I would have to.. he with Hard right this second.

I'll talk to him at school tommorow.

The next day,

I jumped out of bed and ran to school after I did my usual morning routine. I saw Shin walking through the gate with Haru.

"Shin! Wait please!" I yelled. He stopped and stared at me. He slowly with caution made his way over to me.

"W-what do you want Budo?" I grabbed his hand and dragged him through the the gate to the back of the school. He looked at me horrified. "W-why!"

"Please let me explain what happened the other night. Please." He looked away and mumbled okay.

"Well after you went out to hang out with Haru at the arcade a girl came to my door and asked to hang out with me and have dinner. I was hungry and bored so I agreed. After me ordered food I went to the bathroom and came back. When I took a sip of my drink I passed out. I think she drugged me. And then I woke up to you screaming budo. Then I was in bed with the girl. I'm gay I don't like girls Shin! Believe me please!" I begged like a bitch. He looked at me.

"Okay." I smiled I'm happy to have my boyfriend back. "But as friends." What as friends no I can't accept this. "I need time to choose. Budo I love you, but yesterday Haru told me he liked my. I need to... think." I looked at him shocked. That dirt bag, he won't choose Haru over me. Haru is not this amazing guy, he's a piece of shit.

"Shin, I love you more than anything in the universe.. Haru is not waht you t-, nvm."

"Haru's not... what?" He asked.

"Forget i said that. Okay?" I said annoyed as Shin stood there confused. I figured if I told him that Haru threatened me, Shin would think I would say that out of jealousy and pick Haru.

"Um... Budo please tell me." He said pleading with his puppy dog eyes. I smirked with confidence as i leaned down and kissed him on the lips. His face turned red.

"Where did that sassy boy that made me laugh go." I mumble with my lips pressed agianst his. He didn't seem to hear as he had his eyes clothes.

I pushed my tounge agianst his bottom lip, and tried to get ,you tounge in his mouth but he didn't allow.  I mailed to myself as i groped his butt. He gasped softly as I slid my tounge in. A couple seconds later I pulled away with a smile.

"Did you enjoy that Shin?" I asked with confidence.
He jumped at my voice. His face turned red.

"I um eh...!" He darted off embarrassed.

I love him so much. With that I walked back into the building. Haru glared at me and I smirked.

Shins POV

I-I'm, is he lying? He sounded genuine and I really like Haru to. I don't want to break one of thier hearts. I really wonder if Budo loves me. He's been such a good friend/boyfriend during everything... But there's also Haru. He has always been so nice. He is a great friend. He also loves me! What do I do!